1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How To Teach Dicipline For 4yr Baby Boy

Discussion in 'Kids Korner' started by SaiNiharika, Feb 1, 2017.

1. SaiNiharika

SaiNiharika Bronze IL'ite

I am working women, My 4 yr kid is making more noisy in home. We are living in rent home. His nosy makes more disturbance to owners. daily he got to school then Day care. If we don't allow him to spoil items he will through phones, tabs and books and crying aloud. If i am doing my work in home, he is eating face creams powders or breaking toys. always search items to spoil. If i beats/scolds him he did not considering them. he is doing wat ever he want .Please suggest me to make that kid in good manners. From 3 months he is doing like that.

2. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Even I'm in need of some innovative ideas...
    Please do not keep anything in his reach

3. boldnbutiful

boldnbutiful Silver IL'ite

Hi,,,

He seems very active, channel his energy in positive direction...
    Try enrolling him sports,karate or dance that require more energy....that way when he is home he will b calm,tired n sleep well...

Hope this helps

Dreading that phase...my boy is just few months ol

sindmani, deepideepi and guesshoo like this.
  4. SaiNiharika

He is able to under stand only some matters related to his play. He not at all intreseted in wrinting A,BC.. Orally he is good but no writing skills not showing any intrest to hold pencil or color sketchs. Always roaming in rooms and try to spiol the things. Daily iam doing his home work. :(

5. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Exactly like my daughter!
    Though not relating to spoiling things, she doesnt show any interest in writing or coloring or in crafts.
    But she do sings rhymes and talks a lot!!! Also she's a question bank!
    Her nursery teachers complain she doesnt write and always dream in her class:facepalm:

boldnbutiful likes this.
  6. deepideepi

deepideepi Silver IL'ite

She always dream in her class? So cute. What this lil lady is up to? She must dream about being a fairy and visiting woderland like my daughter. Now my 4 years old cutie is intrested on solar system. Uff

boldnbutiful and creativemumma like this.
  7. Belovedsister

Belovedsister Bronze IL'ite

Please DONT beat your child, they tend to lose their self confidence.
    First, if you feel angry and out of control and you want to beat or scold your child, leave the situation if you can. Calm down and get quiet. In that quiet time you will often find an alternative or solution to the problem. Sometimes parents lose it because they are under a lot of stress. Dinner is boiling over, the kids are fighting, the phone is ringing and your child is eating face creams powders or breaking toys you lose it. If you can’t leave the situation, then mentally step back and count to ten.

8. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

Hey OP,

I am going through this phase. I punish them everytime they do something that they are not supposed to do.

Initially, i was reluctant to scold or beat or punish my child but later on he became so unmanageable that I regret not doing this earlier.

However, when i punish, i explain why i am doing it, what is expected from him and what he should do going forward.

Try and instill a healthy fear for doing wrong or bad things.

9. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

He is doing all these to get you attention ...... do your office work after he is asleep if possible... spen some quality time with him everyday..both you and your hubby as a child needs both of his parents time...

Raising hand will make him fearless at some point and he will do more of such thing as he knows he will get some beating .... bend down and make him understand that the owners are getting disturbed if he is making noise... it will take time but he will understand.. same with the face cream tell him that will spoil his tummy and etc

10. SaiNiharika

Thanks for u r advice pumpkin, I will sort my time for him