How to start a event management company in chennai?

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by sarlakshairfan, Oct 10, 2011.

1. sarlakshairfan

sarlakshairfan New IL'ite

How to start a event management company in chennai? Please give some ideas and procedure about it. Thank you in advance.

2. lavy118

lavy118 Bronze IL'ite

Hi sarla,

We would need to first do a research on what events we could manage like small bday parties or big corporate events. Then based upon that we could make investments.

To begin with , you could start with small b'day functions or tea parties organised by your friends/relatives. Then we could approach some schools for conducting their school day functions. We can also contact small comapanies and work with them.

I was also interested in starting this type of event management company and i have done some ground work on that. PLease let me know if you are interested in working together.

3. sarlakshairfan

sarlakshairfan New IL'ite

First of all thanks a lot for your reply.Sure i would love to. So can i know about you ? what are you doing and so on.

4. lavy118

lavy118 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sarala... i am working for a S/W firm .. but i am thinking of quitting my job as i am not able to handle my kid and job. I used to organize our company level functions with about 250 employees... I am not sure how we can contact personally because we are not supposed to share our details here. You can find my contact details in the IL directories section for tupperware. PLease do contact me and we can take it forward from there.