1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

how to remove dark circles

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by spatrends2011, Apr 14, 2012.

1. spatrends2011

spatrends2011 New IL'ite

Hi ,

Please help in removing my darkcircles completely:thumbsup

2. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

3. anvisha

anvisha New IL'ite

Eyelite dark circle cream helped me a lot. I feel the reason for my dark circles was Pregnancy, in sufficient sleep and stress i guess. This product was prescribed to me by dermatologist and it did help me quite a bit and I also changed my complete routine and am sleeping early, eating vitamin tabs daily. I donno which one worked for me but my eyes look a lot healthier now. Initially you may want conceal them, try garnier concealer(rs 199) and it was by far the best to conceal dark circles. Anyways why conceal when you can treat.

1 person likes this.
  4. Nilla

Nilla New IL'ite

Hi Anvisha,

Im also having the dark circles under eyes . I tried garnier and Fair n lovely creams but its not helping out completely.if i stop using it then i will get more dark circles when compare to previous.Vitamin tabs cant take with out the Doctor's suggestions. So there is any other way for this ?????????

5. Hannah11

Hannah11 New IL'ite

some time dark circles may be cause of less sleeping, stress or may be depends on eating habits. If you are on dieting, you should take fruits, juices, fresh vegetables and plenty of water. also take proper sleep up to 8-10 hours. regular go for a long walk early morning. all these activities help you to reduce dark circles.

6. kylie

kylie Gold IL'ite

dear OP,

dark circles under the eyes are quite difficult to get rid off unless u suffer from those which r caused due insufficient sleep. The best u can do is conceal them. My cousin suffers from this problem and has tried all possible things - creams, fruit n vegetable juices, cucumber slices etc.

dont stress over it dear, there r some good concealers available in the market which u can try. In the meantime, also continue with a good diet, drink loads of water, keep yr skin hydrated n if u see some difference on these circles - consider that a bonus.

Just to put a smile on yr face - If dark circles were easy to remove, then Rani Mukherjee would have got rid of them long back !!

love,
    kylie

7. srjaya

srjaya Senior IL'ite

working on computers/laptops for longer hours also causes dark circles .., do not strain ur eyes and give them plenty of rest . drink lots of water too most important.

try any of these and see if it works for u.,

1, grated cucumber or potatoes and apply under eye and leave it for 15 mins and wash it off.
    2, almond powder mix with rose water to make a paste and before applying take a cotton dab in raw milk and cleanse the area under eye and then apply this paste leave for 15min and wash it off.
    3,tea bags also does wonders for dark circles...,

8. swetha2012

swetha2012 New IL'ite

Hi...when i learnt yoga my teacher taught me a simple exercise that can be done when u wake up in the morning...Make a circular motion around ur eyes using ur index finger slowly strating from left to right reaching till ur eyebrows...repear this 10 times...let me know if u find any results..

1 person likes this.
  9. sridevipc

sridevipc Silver IL'ite

you can apply glycarine this will help you in removing dark circle

10. crazywriter

crazywriter Platinum IL'ite

Dear Spatrends, try applying castor oil or almond oil. Apply a few drops of oil on your forefinger, and massage it gently on to the skin under your eye. You can either wipe it off gently with cotton, or leave it on if the quantity is less. Do this before you go to bed. You will see results hopefully soon.
    Also keep cool cucumber slices on your eyes, it is a sure shot way to get rid of dark circles.