1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

how to remove body hair

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by sushmi, Jul 22, 2009.

1. sushmi

sushmi New IL'ite

hi
    my daughter is 2 years and she is having hair at the back of neck and also some on face..can any one suggest me how to remove them..someone told me that after few years they will go automatically..but i dont think so..is it true??
    plzz help..

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009

2. vinayaka1979

vinayaka1979 Senior IL'ite

Some children do lose extra hair as they grow and some don't. I wouldn't worry too much about it as she is very young. Avoid using any lotions, or chemicals on her tender skin. If it really bothers you try applying turmeric paste over the problem areas. It might help.

3. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

It should go as they grow up. if ur still worried seek a dermatologist's opinon

4. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

You can use green gram dhal powder along with kasthuri manjal powder for bathing her. So that it will not further get increased and also slowly it will get reduced.

5. cutie1975

cutie1975 New IL'ite

You are in USA,so you can get this product called smooth away in any store,target,bed bath and beyond or any other drug store($10).
    You can use this on your daughters skin it works just like pumice stone.It is painless and chemical free.Use it as directed on the box.You have to use this on washed skin with no creams on it.