1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

how to reduce heat boils

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by vishnu vandana, Jul 22, 2005.

1. vishnu vandana

vishnu vandana New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am 24 years , work in shifts and stay in chennai. I get boils all over my chest and back and even face. These boils stay for a while and dissapear leaving a mark.

Do you have any suggestion to reduce these and get rid of these

2. rathi

rathi Bronze IL'ite

Apply sandalwood paste

Hi Vandana,

Welcome to this community!

Mix sandalwood powder in rosewater and apply the paste in the areas you have boils. This will give coolness to the skin and if they are heat boils, it will be reduced.

Hope this helps!

3. nirupama

nirupama New IL'ite

Keep your body cool!

Hi,

In addition to Rathis' suggestion to apply externally, you may want to try some dietary changes that will keep your body cool.

Take lots of buttermilk (not curd), it is good to have 2 - 3 tspns of methi seeds along with buttermilk. Also drink tender coconut and lime juice. Include watery vegetables like cucumber, white pumpkin, bottle guard and fruits like water melon (during summer you can get lots).

Avoid spicy food (I mean hot food) and tea or coffee, especially during summer.

I have a very hot body and use to get boils which though disappears used to leave black marks. These dietary changes helped in reducing boils, though it has not completely disappeared.

4. vishnu vandana

vishnu vandana New IL'ite

thanks a lot for the suggestion, will surely try. i also went to Ayush , took some treat ments to reduce the heat, even they suggested me same remedies as the same you have, but i find no change. Basically wanted to know why these happen to persons who have hot bodies ? feel embarredes as cant where sarees.. diffrent clothes ,

daily have tender coconut, also started taking "Safi" from 15 days .

Thanks a lot . if you have more tips pls let me know