1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How To Reduce Breast Size?

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by sruthi1407, Jul 10, 2017.

1. sruthi1407

sruthi1407 New IL'ite

Hello ladies, please tell me how to reduce breast size naturally? The remedies that actually worked for you. After marriage my size has increased two inches. I suspect birth control pill is the reason. I took it for two months. I'm worried size will get more bigger after pregnancy/delivery. I want to try reducing it before getting pregnant. It is making my back pain worse.

I saw a youtube video that suggest fenugreek paste twice a week. But I have read fenugreek can increase size? Which is true?

2. luckysangeetha

luckysangeetha Gold IL'ite

stop the birth controlling pill

3. BhumiBabe

BhumiBabe Platinum IL'ite

Generally, weight loss is the recommended method. I've noticed, on myself, that it does make a difference, but not a lot. Sometimes birth control pills cause women to gain weight due to hormones, so trying a different contraceptive method might be an option.

For the back pain, you may need to change bras to fit your new size.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  4. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

You mean cup size or inches? If your bra size increased in inches, that's actually your upper back measurement, which probably means you have gained weight , but if it's cup size increase, then it's your bust..

Breast is fat tissue after all, so you should reduce some there with weight loss & exercise.. I was on birth control before I had my DD , I did not gain any weight due to BC pills. So not sure about that

5. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

I took birth control pills for years, it never affected my weight.

Over all weight reduction does help in this.

If back pain is an issue now, it's better to chek with the doctor right away as pregnancy adds way more pressure to the back.

6. sruthi1407

sruthi1407 New IL'ite

I gained some weight and cup size increased after taking birth control pills. I took it for just two months and stopped taking it. I'm trying to lose weight. Wish there are home remedies to reduce breast size.

7. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Weight loss is the only known way to reduce breast size.
    After each of my pregnancies, I've gained a lot of weight, so the size of my breast increased too.
    But when I started my dieting; thus lost weight, the breast too shrink back in size.

One of my friend who was in Jadelle birth control for years gained a lot of weight. But she had a poor life style too. Particularly after your 30s, poor life style affect your metabalism seriously; thus gaining weight becomes normal.
    She removed her jadelle and changed to a better life style (means, proper diet plus exercise). Now that her breast size has changed completely.
    Earlier it was huge, shaggy, and she was unable to wear modern dresses because of it. Now that she has got the fitter one.

There are some exercise for breasts. Find them in you tube

8. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

I agree that overall weight loss helps in reducing breast size..but there are many ladies who, in spite of being very slim are well endowed in bust area..so it depends a lot on body type also.
    And yes apart from weight gain, birth control pill causes hormonal changes that cause change in breast size..I faced this issue while using certain brand of contraceptive pill long ago.

9. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

Brest exercises involve dumbbells. Google, and find those exercises. For example, here is one site: Top 10 Exercises To Lift, Firm & Perk Up Your Breasts
    Make sure that you are using small dumbbells (say, less than 2 Kg. in each hand). You don't need to buy them. Find a couple of PET water bottles, that have a "waist" you can grasp well in one hand. Fill them up with water, close the cap on tight, and you'd have your weights. Pay attention to the number of times you need to do each exercise. Take slow deep breaths as you do them. And eat regularly, never eat when you are not hungry, and get 8 hours plus sleep every day. Good luck.

10. malathi0874

malathi0874 Silver IL'ite

Dear friend,
    This is malathi, for ur breast reduction problem, u should stop the birth controlling pills after a consult with doctor,
    pls apply bala aswagandhadhi ayurvedic oil and do massage it for 10 mins daily before bath. it will make ur breasts firm, because shaggy breasts causes bad shape of breasts, this oil massage reduce it, it worked for me and reduced my sizes. and do exercises related to it, as it is available in you tube.