1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How To Recreate Sensual Paintings - In Public

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by ChennaiExpress, Sep 23, 2016.

1. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

I mostly paint during my office lunch hour at the coffee shop.

Lot of people look over my shoulder to see what I am painting.

But what if I wish to recreate sensual paintings (safe enough to post on IL, but not to show in real life).

How do I do this? Is this possible?

I figure if I wish to attract healthy relationship, one of the things I should do is having deep, joyous, loving feeling, as if I am already in healthy relationship.

This is different from sexual paintings, where I believe bodies are objectified and it's "wham, bham, thank you ma'am" mechanics.

What are your thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2016
    vaidehi71 likes this.
  2. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

For Office environment , it is not good , as people think why she has to paint such stuff in office, even though everyone appreciate art form

sbonigala, anika987, momsky and 2 others like this.
  3. ChennaiExpress

Perhaps I will paint these at home.

I feel that painting such beautiful scenes will make me the beloved of the husband I truly desire to marry.

Similar to the gopis or cow maids who are worshipping goddess Durga to be the beloved of the husband they desire.

here is YouTube video,

vaidehi71 likes this.
  4. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

Lol, I have never heard a person using their time so efficiently like you so far. Good that you want to manage your time productively, but I am sure people would definitely be curious to find out what you are drawing, no matter what subject.

I would think leave those drawings which you are interested for your private collection and for your future partner.

Lol, you are in full romantic mood nowadays, from your posts, hope you find your right partner soon and I wish you all the best for it.:)

5. soulful

soulful Platinum IL'ite

OP, I saw your link and yes, they are sensuous paintings. However, they are NOT vulgar! So it is perfectly fine to paint these in your own time outside your professional work space. Most people look at art as art. Specially in the States, you have nothing to worry about. India.. umm.. yea you will have to think twice. Like Vaidehi71 said above, it is very good that you choose to use your time for productive ventures, instead of staring at your smartphone.

ChennaiExpress likes this.
  6. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Op...if you are comfortable paintings these in public,then do it. If you are not comfortable ,then you probably won't be doing justice to your art .
    If you are not very comfortable but feel inspired,then you could try sketching on a smaller sketch pad .

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Your ex is such a loser:rolleyes: for losing some one like you.:hearteyes:

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
  7. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

I am not sure about the painting thing here... Perhaps, it is all ok in the US. All you need is to do your work confidently. To this, you definitely need to be in a comfortable enviroment. I doubt how much comfortable your office coffee room for such sensual paintings.

But what I come to say is... Your ex husband is such a big loser.. To lose such a lovely, talented, productive and of course romantic wife.
    But definitely someone very lucky will find you soon. Best of luck my dear. Hugs.

8. SeekingMind

SeekingMind Silver IL'ite

Life is short, do what matters most to you and what you are comfortable with. Don't get bothered by others. So far from my experience, in the US people admire art as it is without judging it based on some social self-created yardsticks. Carry on your lovely work. Its indeed exceptional. Good luck with your life and take care.

9. ChennaiExpress

Thank you .....

I find natural, hands-on activities like Painting threaputic, especially during lunch break away from office.

I look forward to be united with my partner soon :)

Yes, I go to coffee shop in next block and paint.

Before I used to have Instagram, and due to addictive nature, I deleted the app.

That's a great idea. Usually I paint in 11" by 14", not I will do 8" by 10". And sit in a corner rather than where people can pass over my shoulder.

Well, coffee shop is one block away from office, yet people from office visit same coffee shop :)

And I believe things happen for best. So glad that evil being is far far away.

Thank you so much dear!

vaidehi71 likes this.