1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How To React With This Situation????

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by RamyaShreeVnky, Nov 2, 2017.

1. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

I feel that your post don't describe your behaviour. What you did your behaviour to him and what you told him that made him to take that decision. You said you want to live alone. But how you were trying to convince him for that? Had you said anything bad about his mother or any other family member? What made him to take the decision of leaving you alone. Can you describe the conversation between you before that incident?

2. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

I feel that your post don't describe your behaviour. What you did your behaviour to him and what you told him that made him to take that decision. You said you want to live alone. But how you were trying to convince him for that? Had you said anything bad about his mother or any other family member? What made him to take the decision of leaving you alone. Can you describe the conversation between you before that incident?

3. RamyaShreeVnky

RamyaShreeVnky New IL'ite

Well..I'm a normal person as evryone is.. my behavior depends on how the opposite person treats or behaves. My hus behaves quite abnormal as far as i know.. he takes things very seriously.. starting from cracking a small joke to evrything. This creates silly fights between me and venky. i would even apologize to him after silly fights but then he would still not be convinced. So wen the next incident occurs, he would pull all that we have said and make silly issues big one..just as how he blowed this prob into a veryy bigg one. Actually i nevr spoke bad abt his mom in front of him, reason being he used to say everythingg that happens to his mom through phone calls. may be in some arguments i would have left some words about his family because of the way he treated me..he sent 2lacs to his younger bro in india without even telling me, i later found out overhearing his calls, i felt bad coz he hid things from me.. And wen we go out and come back late to home i was made to cook in mid night and get up early the next day.. i did everything for him..i'm ok with doing it.. but now it makes me think for what i did, when the one who should understand left me just like that... hmm.. i could not even figure out what went wrong where.. coz when i asked him he said one big story..i'm really surprised how he mistook all the things and blamed me for evrything.. i cud not even xplain my family members the true color of him.. now that im here planning to go for a job nd run my life without depending on anyone.. im seriously fed up xplaing people becoz many dont care.. nd i have to find my wayyy..... THANKS TO ALL WHO REPLIED