1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How To React With This Situation????

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by RamyaShreeVnky, Nov 2, 2017.

1. lavani

lavani Platinum IL'ite

A single wrong question has raised so much missunderstanding. For fever your dh is moving to india. Wow. No words.
    A single wrong question has raised so much missunderstanding. No words

2. zeppelingirl

zeppelingirl Silver IL'ite

Sad.. I'm not saying this story to frighten you. I knew a sister who had similar problem after 2 months of marriage, and the MIL left her in her hometown telling her parents that they would come and pick her up after the problems between husband & wife sorted out. But that day didn't come for her, and only a divorce notice came instead. After she came hometown her husband didn't return her calls or messages. She finally divorced him only after a 2 months of marriage. She is now married to another person and living a happy life.

In your case, your husband left you alone in airport and went to his parents?? or is he working somewhere else now?? why didn't your parents speak with him or his parents about this yet?? why don't you go to your in-laws house with parents and sort this problem out??

I really feel sorry for your situation. I dunno why these kinda men are doing marriage and spoiling someone else's life. His niece love is not going to be forever, neither his sister's or parent's, only a wife will be there for him until he dies. If he can't let go of mom, dad & sibling, he never should have got married in the first place.

sindmani, shravs3, Ineedhelp1 and 5 others like this.
  3. Dishaa

Dishaa Gold IL'ite

Dear Op,

Sorry to hear about your state, from your post it appears to me your SIL daughter health reason is just a story, what the kids father is doing? Why you and your husband has to rush within 2 days tickets are booked that too separately? There is something very fishy in this whole scenario.

Please approach police and lodge a police complaint against (your husband and in laws) for forgery in marriage.

If you have a Xerox copy of your husband's passport and other documents please submit the same in the immigration department so he is unable to escape from India.

All the best...

4. nakshatra1

nakshatra1 Platinum IL'ite

So true.. he's crazy

zeppelingirl likes this.
  5. Deborah

Deborah Gold IL'ite

Do this.

RamyaShreeVnky likes this.
  6. hino

hino Silver IL'ite

Whats there in abroad?. Its just dream. Come out of it and you can lead loving life in india. Go to mature family in metro cities in india , they want to go back to native with lush greens and settle there. They are working for money and struggling. So.. first bond with him and when opportunity comes, he will definitly take you. You can also try and go n work .

RamyaShreeVnky likes this.
  7. Minion

Minion Platinum IL'ite

To be fair Sharukh Khan was a rocket scientist in that movie, so his life was shown rosy in the movie.

hino likes this.
  8. RamyaShreeVnky

RamyaShreeVnky New IL'ite

Uhhh itz been nearly 3 months since he left me, now im in my parents house i'm looking forward for a job or studying , im really unable to concentrate on anything..coz my mom keeps yelling about my hus and in laws inside the house. The thing is, my parents are not coming forward to file a complaint against them thinking that one day i will live with my hus.. i'm sure he wont apply for divorce from his side coz he is xpecting my side to apply. this i can figure out from his talk.Later he blocked all my three phone numbers. Honestly I WANT to live with him b'coz If we live separately in a separate house we will surely live a better life.But this is never going to happen b''coz i'm sure when he is with his mother he wont change even a bit. I'm trying to pull him my side but he is asking me why are u acting and all? This happened wen we met in a temple near his house. I went alone to meet him to talk with him alone about our life decisions, but he came with 3 of his relatives i was not able to speak frankly that i cant live without him being a divorcee but situation didn't favor as he keeps repeating that he would only stay with his mother in his village. All this makes me think if he is really a MAN, or they did some black magic to take him back being their son.. I'm seriously trying to be strong but i dono how long can i be strong...?

9. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

Since you want to live alone with him but he's not ready yet. N you don't want to opt for divorce, Why not look at long distance relationship ? Many couple lives n works in different cities or even countries right ?

You can try for a job n set up a small house for yourself next to your work. A small 1 bhk with basic things.

You can point to the job as a reason that way n have financial freedom.

Ask him to visit you during weekends. There are many couples who works in different cities during weekdays n meet only during weekends. It may be a better option to start.

Over time, because you have your own place N you two can spend alone time - your relationship can get better n may change his mind.

One of my relative, she lives in a city along with their 2 kids wherein her husband lives with the parents in a remote village n he visits them a few times in a month. Ever since I can remember, she's been in the city only. After her kids, she just said kids need doctor n care n stuff, n now they are in school, so she says school as the reason. Reason changes but not her location.

10. silentlistener

silentlistener Silver IL'ite

Indeed !!:anguished: