1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How To Please Men?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by nolife, Feb 4, 2020.

1. ragzz

ragzz Silver IL'ite

Wrong too, IMHO. How to find someone where we can both be respectful, loving and be able to 'please' each other (not sure thats the best word, but will go with the flow).

kavya007 and lavani like this.
  2. lavani

lavani Platinum IL'ite

just reading from your inputs. why don't you slow down. don't be an open book and trust every other man you meet. i personally believe women should not be so straight forward, i like the approach of street smart in a respectful way. you do not need to be submissive, finding a middle ground is good.

also if those divorced guys are egioistic, like typical where women should do the housework and be a servant, then it is quite clear there is a reason why they are divorced. you should not be even attempting to please .

however if you feel they are egoistic, just because they do not agree with your ideas of life , then you might have to find a middle ground.

3. kavya007

kavya007 Gold IL'ite

Hi,

I understand your loneliness. How old are you ? I agree to what other posters are saying. Rather than pleasing a man try to find someone who is compatible. The wavelength needs to match and there should be chemistry. Do your hobbies and interests match with the men you meet? You don’t have to be submissive but same time you don’t need to be very blunt. Do you have a good sense of humor ? Can you be an interesting conversationalist and talk on a variety of subjects ? Are the kind of men you date intelligent and well read ? Assess your communication style. It is hard to make out on an online forum. Good luck in your search. I hope you find the man of your dreams.

Best wishes,
    Kavya

KashmirFlower, Logicalgal and lavani like this.
  4. senorita2019

senorita2019 Gold IL'ite

OP
    Read your post couple of times, its so desperate. Everyone is looking for love - married or single.

But first we need to enjoy our life without depending on the next person. tell me what you do to enjoy your life.
    Finding a partner should be something that will put a cherry on top of a cake. Its a bonus. It should not be the only mission of your life.

If you ooze this desperate and lonely energy, no qualified guy will come near you. Strong and ambitious guys want a happy, confident, positive, vibrant woman. They will sense desperation and stay away.

Pause your dating life and focus on yourself. One thing to remember WHOEVER IS DESTINED FOR YOU WILL COME WHEN THE DIVINE TIMING IS RIGHT. So dont make it your life mission to find a guy, it will happen when you are busy enjoying your life.

goodluck

nolife and Amulet like this.
  5. senorita2019

senorita2019 Gold IL'ite

Your profile name - nolife ???//
    Please inject some positivity and confidence in your life big time ....
    this type of attitude is such a downer.

KashmirFlower and SinghManisha like this.
  6. DavenaRosalie

DavenaRosalie Silver IL'ite

There is always the right person for you, don't go and chase for them. Just do your stuff and it will just arrive in no time.

Amulet likes this.
  7. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

No hunting for what one wants ?
    Relax, and wait for it -- has never worked in real life. For arranged marriages, we used to have agents scouring the market for candidates, but now we have resumés on display at internet portals, chat-dates for the short-listed, and touch-dates for the chosen....etc...

OP should interpret "busy enjoying your life" and "just do your stuff" to include activities that bring you into contact with whoever you are looking for.

@nolife Don't go off and hibernate somewhere -- be in the game. That is how you have a chance to win, or at least get to a consolation prize. We always say "your mileage may vary" -- this goes for the number of frogs to kiss as well.

GoneGirl and nolife like this.
  8. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

I always feel it’s very difficult to please me :grinning:

Amica and Amulet like this.