How To Pack For An Internship In Germany

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by harinikanthi, Apr 16, 2018.

1. harinikanthi

harinikanthi Silver IL'ite

How to pack for internship in Germany?

2. harinikanthi

Hi indusladies,my daughter is going to Germany for an internship for two months.please help me regarding what are all the food stuffs that I can pack for her and how to pack them well.and what other things that I should keep like clothing ,sweaters,medicines etc.thanks in advance.

3. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Harini

You can pack ready to eat food items like Upma mix , Avalakki mix both sweet and khara, Pongal mix , Rava idly mix , bisibelebath mix , lemon rice mix .It can be made at home ! All these can be mixed with hot water to cook and time is saved drastically . Except for rava idly where she can buy curd in stores . send some sambar powder , vangi bath powder , rasam powder . You can add all these in ziplock covers . Infact you can even put 2 ziplock covers for each item to prevent any leakage of oil . Even some thokku varieties can be sent too ! Chutney powder , curry leaves powder also can be added to the list .
    send some medicines for cold , fever , headache , gastric , LM , stomach ache . Some pain relief ointments and wound healing ointments as well .
    And regarding clothes depending on the current weather you can pack . Mostly it is spring in Germany now . You can keep some warm clothes as well since some places can be little colder .

Since it’s just 2 months don’t worry much !

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  4. harinikanthi

Thank u shravs3 for Ur inputs.can we send ghee??ll they allow it?do they allow any home-made packing?or only commercially packed they ll accept?that isdo they question us about the ingredients?
    Then can we take eatables in our cabin bag?