1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

How to lose 4kg in 7 days

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by VasumathyBalaji, Aug 21, 2007.

1. bipasha

bipasha Senior IL'ite

Hi.....
    I am also kind of used to bed tea but I am not taking it now....I guess u can have tea without milk and sugar.....coz black coffee can be taken...its mentioned in the diet....

2. sonachand

sonachand New IL'ite

Hii there.
    I have some doubts, pls clarify them,

1. You havent said anything abut the consumption of salt and sugar. How much ? ( i mean if i can take it the normal intake or less)

2. you have said all fruits, if mango, chikoo, grapes can be taken. (bcoz they ask to avoid this above fruits if u have to loose weight.)

3. on day 5 , does it mean a cup of rice for every meal, or 1 cup rice for the whole day.

Pls give me the above information. I will be really greatful to you.

Thanks,

Sona

3. rr99

rr99 Senior IL'ite

For how long did any of you manage to keep the weight off??

Its dangerous to lose that much weight in a week, & Scientifically speaking yo yo diets like these are not known to work... So I'm very curious to know how long did it take you to regain the weight you lost with thsi wonder diet..

4. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

HI...
    Immediately within a week you will gain atleast 1kg of weight... if you dont try to maintain... there are few friends i know who have gained weight after this GM diet... but if you try get back to your normal food slowly sure you can maintain...

sure crash diets will not workout for long time...

5. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

HI,

i totally agree with Vahee, losing weight and so much of it in a week is not good as immediately after you loose weight you will go back to eat normal food you will put on weight does it say anywhere, that after this diet how much protien or carbs can you have, or does it explain to you, that one day you can have carbs, when can you start to mix the both.

Crash diets are not good.

best way to lose weight is control your diet, exercise and write a dairy daily of your eating habits.

alpa:cheers

6. rr99

rr99 Senior IL'ite

I think most of the diet designers forget that food can be addictive (more in some than others, though none of us can easily get ourselves to eblieve that.. How many of us can get by without that morning cup of caffiene fix???
    a.k.a KAAPI?:
    Its just not realistic in the long run to skip on foods that we are culturally used to & try to lose weight, just try avoiding thayir saadam for 2 weeks, & watch how you'll cram it in on day 16...
    I recently went on a diet plan.. which did not advocate any cutting down on your usual food, just limited the intake & keeping track of how much you ate each day... not a crash diet, took 2 months to knock off 10 kgs, ( no more than 1 kg / week loss allowed), but at the end of it you get accustomed to a whole new healtier lifestyle of eating and your body resists the temtation to binge..

7. Chandramukhi

Chandramukhi Senior IL'ite

4 kg in 7 days, to good to be true. What happens after?
    This diet is a crash diet, it is very unhealthy for your body.

Love,

C

8. ohioji

ohioji New IL'ite

VasumathyBalaji

kya is diet se body fat kam hota hai ya muscle fat aur kya koi bahar se bhi patla dikhta hai ye diet karne se?