1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

How to lose 4kg in 7 days

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by VasumathyBalaji, Aug 21, 2007.

1. sugarnspice

sugarnspice Bronze IL'ite

If anyone is on this diet, lets have some feedback. I would also like to try it. I need to lose about 10kgs
    Thanks

2. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi Dejon,

What a coincidence. One of my friend & Me have also set a target ourselves and who ever wins would be rewarded. We just started and mainly considering the coming New year (2008) as our final date. That is basically 4 months. As far as Iam concern I've started walking 1 hour a day and re-designed my diet. But my full-fledge performance would start from 01st Sep07.

Why don't you join me as well. I need to loose 25 Kg's. Iam targetting 4 - 5 kilo's a month. I've come across this website ( Lisa's Miracle Diet) through one of the forum's here in Diet & Nutrition column. It's looks simple and lots of inspirational success story. Have a look on it and let me know.

Yes, we can do this.:thumbsup

3. VasumathyBalaji

VasumathyBalaji Senior IL'ite

Hi Aruna

This diet chart is applicable for all the person who are below 40yrs, if the age is above 40 then u need to consult a physician.
    lot of my colleagues done this and got the fruitful benefits

Anyway all the best

cheers'
    vasu

4. santhu

santhu New IL'ite

dear vasumathy,

thank u for posting this usefull information.but i want to ask whether this diet is usefull for flatten the belly or not.

santhu.

5. sherryindera

sherryindera New IL'ite

HI
    Thank you for this vegetarian version of the cabbage soup diet. I am so pleased
    i am going to start this tomorrow. The other version called for beef and i never knew what to replace this with.

Indu

6. lakme

lakme New IL'ite

bomb blasts

hi Anita,
    Its a terrible thing to happen in hyd.its really shocking n we r really terrified by the fact that the plcs where the blasts took plc were family oriented n its really gruesome.cold hearted blood mongers took the lives of so many innocents. infact on of those plcs was our weekend hangout.its scarey to take kids out.
    we prayfor the victims n their families.
    lakme

7. shivanithakur

shivanithakur Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

This diet chart is ok, one of my colleagues had done the same. but once you stop this chart you will start gaining and that too very quickly. So after loosing weight, you have to maintain it. I am also trying to loose but not by adopting this chart. I have started walk for 45 minutes, some light exercise for 10 -15 minutes, stop having tea/ coffee, sweets, fried snacks, rice (if you want to eat rice then include it in lunch, avoid rice in dinner). Since I am working, I take fruits in my tea time. And in the evening at home if I feel hungry, I eat fruits or black channa roasted or marie biscuits or curd or a cup of milk (fatless). Most of the time, I avoid dinner, only eat salad.

Try this. Definitely one will loose the weight.

All the best

Shivani

8. bipasha

bipasha Senior IL'ite

hi.....
    I have started following this diet chart from today.....i want to shed around 5-6 kgs of weight......so i thought once I reduce by this much I can maintain it by doing excercises and pranayam.....drinking water helps a lot....I hv been drinking around 2 -3 lts of water daily since 3 weeks and believe me u'll not feel hungry....so todays my Day -1....:-D

9. VasumathyBalaji

VasumathyBalaji Senior IL'ite

hi aruna

its really safe to follow this diet and lot of people followed and got the good results

Cheers :2thumbsup:
    Vasu

10. Pranjal

Pranjal New IL'ite

Hi,

I just wanted to know that can I take tea ( morning & evening). As I can't feel fresh without bed-tea.
    please reply soon.

love
    nitu
    "Friendship is the mixture of all realation".