1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How To Improve Rbc Count In 3 Yr Male Kid

Discussion in 'Baby / Kids Foods' started by SaiNiharika, Feb 27, 2017.

1. SaiNiharika

SaiNiharika Bronze IL'ite

Hi All, My kid is 3 yr old boy, every month he is suffering from UTI. we are not understanding the exact reason. We are feeding him good amount of water. He has Allergic Rhinitis, So your not giving him all fruits. Every time DR asking to do blood and urine test. He traced with UTI. and his RBC count is too less. Doctor saying that if count increases then he will get immune power. Please suggests me for to improve RCB count and also Indian remedies for UTI. For allergic Rhinitis we are using homeo medicines. Is homeo medicine made his body over heat and becomes reason for UTI. Please please help me reports saying that he is ANEMIC. My kid not at all eats the hard food variety like nuts and fry curries always shows interest in smooth curries. Now we are using Taxim-O for UTI. Every month antibiotic :(. Please help me, How his RCB count is 8mg

2. SaiNiharika

Please give suggestion to me , waiting for reply

3. MNR

MNR Gold IL'ite

Hmmm
    Probably you should tell him the problem he is facing , the way he could understand.
    If you tell in such a expression that what is he doing wrong , he would co operate.
    Give him tender coconut to avoid the heat.
    Check with other homeo doctor for the problem he is facing.

Can avoid shared toilet for few days,

Regarding food.
    Any homemade health mix powder with all pulses ior Manna health mix
    Dates
    Beetroot
    Chikkis any , ground chikki or sesame seeds chikki

4. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

OP, when you post in a forum such as this one, or even when you are talking to a physician, you should be careful about asking the right questions and using the right terminology. Make a habit of taking a paper pad and pen with you & take notes when you are talking to your doctor. That will help you avoid confusion, miscommunication and misunderstanding.

I say this because you mention rhinitis and anemia, but no symptoms related to the urinary tract. What prompted the urinalysis? Are you sure you made an effort to distinguish 'upper respiratory tract infection' (URTI) and 'urinary tract infection' (UTI)? Taxim-O is an antibiotic that is effective for some bacterial infections, and can be used for certain indications of either. Also, re: rhinitis, what was done to confirm that it is because of some allergy?

This is unlikely. Don't worry about it.

This could be something relatively simple, like an iron deficiency anemia often seen in children. Certain urinary conditions can also lead to anemia in children. A good doctor is the best person to discuss this with.

On a forum such as this, there is a lot of potential for confusion. On your next visit to your doctor, try to take someone along who is at least somewhat medically savvy, just as a double-check - both of you take notes. That should put your mind at ease about the course of treatment. Do ask your doctor about "recurrent urinary tract infection" (assuming that is the UTI you are talking about!), its possible sources and options.

5. SaiNiharika

Thanks for your advices sokanasanah.

1. My child has allergic rhinitis. So tests done for this. But based on the symptoms pediatric declared like that.

2. Also he had Deviated Nose spectra.

3. Last year he undergone to adenoidectomy [Removal of adenoids]. ENT declared that he has Deviated spectra. We can’t do anything about DNS in this age.

4. After adenoidectomy also his cold is not controlling, even in summer also he is suffering from cold and nose block. Pediatric says he is suffering from allergic rhinitis.

5. For allergic rhinitis we went for homeo medicienes after using homeo medicines for 2- 3 months. He is sufferef from fever, in blood test and urine test diagnosed as UTI. For UTI also we used homeo medicines.

6. This month he got stomach pain , homeo doctor increaded the dose. While using it he got fever again blood test in that they diagnoises anemic and in urine test UTI.

7. We thought that due to homeo medicines overdose he got UT, so we went to preadict, she suggested TAXIM-O. She suggest us to give him plenty of water. He is not dring water so suffered from UTI.

8. Now his fever gone., antibiotic course completed on Friday. Last night he again suffered with nose block and crying .

9. Please suggest what I have to do. I and my kid suffering lot of sleepless nights. Every time medicines.

10. I am afraid what will happen to my kid. My health is also spoling due to spleepless nights. I am working women.

11. I always feed hime 1 day coconut water, 1 day barely water ,sogo water 1-day like that. His wait is ok. But anemic.

12. Always suffers from any of above problems. When good day comes for us. Due to over thinking I am also losing my memory and becoming very weak .

6. sonal1611

sonal1611 Gold IL'ite

Include beetroot in his food .. Like in Juice along with carrot..
    U can grate in atta and prepare paratha , grated beetroots goes well with Idli too .. as beetroot doesnot have any taste,..

Include jaggery in his food.. in form of Chikki , Halwa ( instead of sugar add jaggery)

prepare home made chikki with Almods , Cashews , Sesame , makhana and jaggery for more health benefit..

if he can eat eggs.. Daily give him 1 boiled egg.. ( for Cold infection)

Include spinach / paneer in his diet. ..

when by RBC was low , I have to eat daily 2 apples , 2 pomegrantes as well .. ( 1+1 in morning , 1+1 in evening)

Since u mentioned no fruits , give him dry fruits ..

7. SaiNiharika

Thaks sonal1611
    1. I am feeding him daily one apple for 4 days in a week from an year.

2. I included jaggary in ragi java. But littke quantity.

3. Beetroot makes his bosdy heat. How much I have to feed him.

4. Any more ideas please suggest.

8. sonal1611

sonal1611 Gold IL'ite

Ok.. If u r already feeding him apple.. Include pomegrantes too..

Include Dry fruit.. Socked Almonds .. may be good for him..

Hows he with Milk ???

Does he drink milk ?? Include Turmeric in milk .. What we called Haldi Doodh...

Include Jaggery in good quantity .. Search on next for various dishes.. which ur kid will like ..

My mom used to prepare Chikki which i mentioned ( Also includes pea nuts , Flax seeds ) as I was in 9th Standard that time.. my RBC was too low..

beetroot wise .. I used to eat as Sabji with Chapati :( ..

But U can divide one medium size beetroot for 3 Days..

Try in which format he likes.. U can chop and grind in mixer and mix with Idli Batter , Dosa , Uttapa ..

Also Give him Vitamin C rich food too.. to absorb Iron :)

9. sonal1611

sonal1611 Gold IL'ite

See , Goes with Basic..

Ur kid will enjoy what he finds tasty , and it absorbs in body ..

Start small small changes and see how he finds..

When my RBC was low.. My mom was on pilot mode.. She did everything so that my RBC was improved in 2 months...

Daily beet root Sabji
    Chikki
    Apple
    Pomegrantes
    Milk/ Curd / paneer

Full healthy meal .. No junk..

as u mentioned U r working.. So who is taking care of ur kids food need when u r away .. may be he is not eating properly..

10. SaiNiharika

sonal1611, He is going to Day care. I feed him tiffin and 120 ml milk in the morning and night dinner again 120 ml milk. remaining all items are feeded in day care. how can I introduce vitamin c. I used tomato's daily in sabji.