1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How To Handle Teenage Girls Attraction Towards Opposite Gender

Discussion in 'Schoolgoers & Teens' started by Soch, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Soch

Soch Silver IL'ite

Yes Shanvy, I will have more discussions with her. The point you mentioned about the neighbourhood things i did expalain in different way, will use yours too. I also told her if you want to talk bring him home and have chat will him not outside. He is also her tution mate sometime back His parents have told him not to talk to girls so he was not talking to her sometime back.

Sometime i laugh thinking that I was also like this during that time. I wanted to help her but not sure whether am i doing it in right way. I always feel i should be her support in all the stages of her life. Problem with my DD is she assume things too much like what will mom and dad say if i tell this answer so she will reply i dont know for any question you ask, then if say think and tell she will immediately tell the proper answer. She feel safe to tell I dont know for all questions. so that why I am worried. I too know that my father would react for all the anwers she say. So now me and husband will wait for her answer and would ackoweldge it. But she still not out of that mode.

Yes will watch it with my DD, Thanks shanvy for sharing it.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018