1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to get rid of scar marks?

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by anjubijunair, Feb 25, 2007.

1. balak4102

balak4102 New IL'ite

My skin is sensitive and i never use any face cream and gel.One of my friend suggested clindamycin ointment(go for any brand,i use erytop) and it worked for me.It will cure the pimple without leaving scars.Do apply on the pimples alone.Also dermatologist advised to use dove soap.I prefer to those who have sensitive skin.

2. Thebull

Thebull New IL'ite

Hi .....u can use glyco-6 cream on ur pimple scar.
    It works this way, the PH pf skin in somewhere around 4-5. The glyco-6 decreases the PH to 2-3 and the scar area applied peels off letting new skin grow.....and that helps clear even deep scar.Just apply on the scars not whole face...it should help

3. HasteRaho

HasteRaho Platinum IL'ite

For me, I use a combination of:

- Licorice Extract
    - DIY Licorce Facepack
    - African Nubian Soap
    - DIY Natural Cleanser and Skin Routine
    - Murad Matte SPF
    - Murad Rapid Age Spot and Lightening Serum
    - L'occitane Immortelle Truth Serum or any other Corsican Helichrysum Immortelle Oil
    - Shisheido Brightening Serum for even complexions and fading scars and masks

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2015
  4. ivlakshmi

ivlakshmi Platinum IL'ite

Hi,
    Does it reduces open pores?

5. Lxcxxz

Lxcxxz Senior IL'ite

Drink at least 3 litres of water daily.

Overhaul diet to reduce sugar and increase good fats like seed oils, coconut etc.

SPF factor 50 on your face daily. If you are in India follow this up with spf containing cosmetics especially under your eyes and on your lips. Make up is your friend in hot countries!

Sweat forming exercise daily.

Cleanse tone and moisturise daily even if it's just with soap, water, and cold cream.

I have a failed nose piercing gotten in my twenties which healed over but you can't even see a scar as I've maintained the elasticity of my skin. I had chicken pox, all kinds of scars from sports, but have reached my mid-thirties with no pigmentation.

6. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

I use Monsia skincare and I know that the shea butter & jojoba esters were OK for my skin & Maya's (granddaughter) because I had already made her a sunscreen using shea butter, aloe vera, jojoba oil & almond oil and zinc oxide so I sent her a bottle jojoba oil to clear her acne scars and then I read this website - you might decide to use it too How to Treat Acne Scars Naturally with Jojoba Oil. I'm sure you will be able to find it in India, I got mine off amazon.co.uk

7. ludhiyaparker

ludhiyaparker New IL'ite

I know a simple trick, just only by using daily purpose ingredients. take some baking powder and some lemon juice, and a bit of honey. Mix them well into a paste and apply to your face. and clean it off with warm water after a few minutes.

8. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

Do you think frankincense essential oil applied to age spot will lighten it?? I have read that it will but I am skeptical. Any comments would be gratefully received, TIA.

9. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

10. rajkumari

rajkumari New IL'ite

whilst i'm at the same age of yours I just searched the web and find out some approach however it made my face more difficult and blacker, my pals simply blamed me for the usage of online guides for casting off returned pimples and acne. but now I realize a way to get rid of those and that i simply want you to are aware of it too
    how to get rid of acne scars overnight