1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

how to get rid of pubic hair without hurting

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by sweety09, Oct 1, 2009.

1. latharam09

latharam09 Platinum IL'ite

As a beautician, I would like to suggest that waxing should not be done in the pubic parts.

latha

1 person likes this.
  2. vijayasanthi259

vijayasanthi259 New IL'ite

hi latha
    then what should we do?

bye santhi

1 person likes this.
  3. latharam09

latharam09 Platinum IL'ite

Get Blunt edge scissors and trim the hairs or else you can shave it by using ladies razors. but you can shave to an extent only, you cant do clean shave fully. so trimming is the best.

Latha

1 person likes this.
  4. vijayasanthi259

vijayasanthi259 New IL'ite

5. aashikakinshuk

aashikakinshuk New IL'ite

shaving and using creams in the pubic area makes the skin dark over there....i right now suffer from it....but never tried waxing....what could be done to have the hair removed and also lighten the skin...any options other than waxing...??plz suggest....

2 people like this.
  6. bhumi1231

bhumi1231 Senior IL'ite

hi
    i was looking forum or thread to ask this question,i have thick public hairs and excessive too,,,it were shaved ones at hospital for stomach surgery,later i faced lot of itch and hell discomfort ,am so scared to shave them even..what to do ,,pls suggest

1 person likes this.
  7. reverie

reverie New IL'ite

Hey Bhumi ,
    It is always better to cut first using a blunt scissors when the area is dry. Once you reduce it to a decent height, when you are almost done showering before you use shampoo or soap there, use a shaving razor softly to remove the top half. Don’t touch the skin with the razor. Always leave quarter of an inch of hair. This way you can avoid itching.
    If you want to completely remove, then if you can do it every other day, your best option is to use razor again. When showering after doing the above, apply soap; stretch skin & shave completely. Make sure you use disposable razor & don’t use it more than once. Use turmeric powder or after shave lotion. It hurts a little, the first few times. You should be OK after the first few tries. The only two issues are …If are really sexually active, you have take care of it every other day. Also you need to get a lotion that does not irritate your skin there. Turmeric is a good healer.
    If you want to do away with that permanently, electrolysis & laser hair removal are the main options. Success rate depends upon the individual.
    Let me know how it goes...:)

1 person likes this.
  8. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

nice posts..................

9. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Its a matter of choice. This is a very sensitve area and not everyone can bear the brunt of waxing or some may not even feel like getting this job done at the saloon.

Shaving seems to be the majority choice. You can even use any hair-removing cream that suits your sking type. After wards always apply any moisturiser to maintain the softness of the skin.

2 people like this.
  10. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

i think waxing is good.....