How to get Deposit & other payments made to letting agent, who has not offrd prpty?

Discussion in 'Indians in London' started by CheatedinLondon, Feb 22, 2012.

1. knowhow

knowhow New IL'ite

Re: How to get Deposit & other payments made to letting agent, who has not offrd prpt

Hello all, ha anyone got any luck with their money. I have no clue as to what I should be doing. They have anyways closed their old shop and I don't know what I can achieve by going to the new shop. Anybody has any updates?

2. london

london New IL'ite

Re: How to get Deposit & other payments made to letting agent, who has not offrd prpt

Has anybody been able to retrieve the money so far .. Though i observe that it was this post only where Mr.Wasim Akram had assured sometime ago that everyone would get their money back as it was an internal fraud happened within their organisation , yet i assume that there are still a lot of people who are struggling to get their money back and apparently there appears no mode to contact Mr.Wasim Akram or as a matter of fact anybody else from Danyal Adam estate agents.
    We still seek any expert advice from anyone around this forum.
    Kindly help us to get our hard earned money back.Kindly share your experiences again.Thanks

3. fraudalert

fraudalert New IL'ite

Hello guys... What happened to every one.. All of them got vexed up or afraid... Lets become a team and solve it.

I have been told that they have been arrested and there was a raid.. this is the right time to bring all your pain to the correct people. Call trading standards of ilford and give you witness statement....
    this is the link...

Trading Standards

you can also contact me for more info... lets be a team...its the time to get our money back....

4. london

london New IL'ite

Thanks for the link , that's a fabulous idea to get together and fight for justice against such a fraud.Has anyone gone ahead with a Police Complaint so far , kindly share the reference number so that all the other people following the forum can chase the same complaint further.
    Also kindly advise if anyone has been able to retrieve the money from them by any means ?
    Guys please come forward if you are still struggling to retrieve back your own funds from Danyal Adams Estate Agency ?

5. knowhow

knowhow New IL'ite

This is the latest update on the company:

"Status: Active - Proposal to Strike off"

What does this mean?

6. lady123

lady123 New IL'ite

danyal adam owned by original owner again

the rest have moved to smart move - 3 electric parade seven kings

7. knowhow

knowhow New IL'ite

Sorry, I am not able to get what you said, danyal Adam estate agents was owned earlier by the same person as now which is under proposal to be striked off and this smart move seems to be a new company which I don't know owned by whom. EJ is now owned by someone else. I am not able to understand what is happening, anyone has got any clue, please clarify.

8. fraudalert

fraudalert New IL'ite

Hi Guys

Compnaies house received a strike off to Danyaladams. Once the company stikes off then its very difficult to proceed on anything. The only way to stop this is call companies house and ask them to stop the dissloving.

Their number is Companies House 0303 1234 500 (national call rate).
    If you have a filed a case, give the details and companies house will stop the disslove..

hurry guys..

9. legalblonde

legalblonde New IL'ite

Hello - managed to get some details on exisiting CCJs filed against them.
    29/11/2012

29/11/2012
    >
    >NORTHAMPTON CCBC
    >
    >£11,270
    >
    >Judgement
    >
    >2QZ40611
    >
    >-
    >
    >
    >26/09/2012
    >
    >NORTHAMPTON CCBC
    >
    >£2,132
    >
    >Judgement
    >
    >2QZ11868
    >
    >-
    >
    >
    >18/07/2012
    >
    >NORTHAMPTON CCBC
    >
    >£880
    >
    >Judgement
    >
    >2QT71521
    >
    >
    >29/03/2012
    >
    >CROYDON
    >
    >£20,811
    >
    >Judgement
    >
    >2CR00787

10. jennychowdhury

jennychowdhury New IL'ite

We got some money back but they witheld £300 which they promised to pay but didn't.
    We were in there every other day and in Edward Jones if they were closed, we kicked off everytime a potential customer walked through the door.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2013