How to get Deposit & other payments made to letting agent, who has not offrd prpty?

Discussion in 'Indians in London' started by CheatedinLondon, Feb 22, 2012.

1. wakram

wakram New IL'ite

Re: How to get Deposit & other payments made to letting agent, who has not offrd prpt

We can assure you that you all will be paid your money by the company . We havehad internal fraud take place with one of our employees.we have reprted this matter to the police however we request thatyou not take your claims to court we will be paying you as soon as possible and if you have any futher queries please do not hesitate to contact me
    Kind regards

Wasim akram
    Director

Last edited: Aug 12, 2012
  2. jennychowdhury

jennychowdhury New IL'ite

Re: How to get Deposit & other payments made to letting agent, who has not offrd prpt

All of you at Danyal Adam are experts at lying, we are absolutely FED UP!! we know you are looking to take people's money and run, we have spoken to others who you are trying to RIP OFF!! You take deposits and advances and instead of forwarding to the Landlord or securing them, you just keep them, others will be making claims against you so will we. This is just the beginning, you should expect plenty of visits, as a lot of people it seems are on board with this. SHAME ON YOU AND EVERYONE ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR FIRM.

P.S WE WILL BE REPORTING YOU FOR GAINING MONEY BY FRAUD/DECEPTION.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. knowhow

knowhow New IL'ite

Helo everyone,

Even I am in the same boat. Can anyone please tell me if any of you have managed to get your money back?

Regards
    K

4. knowhow

knowhow New IL'ite

Hello all,

I have also got the same issue with these guys and they have not yet given me my money. I have been trying for around three months to get around £2000 back from them. Can anyone please help me and let me know if you have received any money from them or has done something to get the money back. Their office is again getting refurbished and no body is there in their shop. Please help.

Regards
    Knowhow

5. jennychowdhury

Does that mean the've closed shop and left?

6. knowhow

knowhow New IL'ite

I really don't know about that but I have seen their office which has a slip stating that they are closed for refurbishment. Also, I have seen one more estate agent shop next to their shop. This was danyal Adam shop earlier but now the shop name is changed and one more thing, all the staff have also shifted from one shop to another. Only person who can be contacted is wasim akram who have tried to pacify everyone by a single message that they will return the money which I am not entirely convinced about. May be they are trying to slip away by opening a new company with different name and different director too but I think that they all are linked to each other as stated in a message earlier. Anyone got any more update regarding them? Or anyone done anything to get their money back, please reply. Can we all get together to discuss some time? Let me know if anyone is of the same view.

7. london

london New IL'ite

Hello KnowHow,
    Thanks for making everyone aware of the current situation.I would completely agree with you that all the peoplle here on this forum need to get together in order to find an appropriate resolution to the same.Do you have any views on how we all can get possibly contact each other ?

8. jennychowdhury

These guys have relocated next door under a new business name, they used to have both shops 129-131 as Danyal Adam, then they downsized to just 131 and started work on 129 as an empty shop, now they've closed 131 and moved everything to 129 under a new name.

There is no doubt these people have only one ambition, and that is to rip people off, when you call their staff they tell you that they don't work there anymore (yeah right, just work next door) **contact details deleted**

The whole idea is to keep lying to people until they can pull off a stunt like this, in their minds this enables them to keep the money they have stolen.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
  9. jennychowdhury

What is the name of the new business?

10. knowhow

knowhow New IL'ite

It is also on the same lines as they copy a good estate agent name and tweak it in a manner by which at least some of the people think they are one of the reputed agents. New name is Edward jones which is a separate company altogether and the director is Faizan.