1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to face ttcwith society and inlaws relatives. How people are face thesethings.

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by injustice, Jan 25, 2012.

1. bukbuk

bukbuk Silver IL'ite

Re: How to face ttcwith society and inlaws relatives. How people are face thesethings

Injustice

Stop wallowing in self pity. You got married soon after your studies, moved to the US, and been there for 3 years now. I assume you are not over 24 years of age? Do you have any slightest idea what kind of pains and troubles some women are going through in the real world? You call yourself injustice and dabble in a message board desperately seeking cyber pity? I wonder injustice is done to whom? What about the man you are living with? Are you able to give him reasonable happiness for being married to you?

Learn to love yourself injustice, learn to respect yourself and help yourself. If you don't have a career, find out what you are good at and pursue that. If you cannot help yourself, even god cannot help you. Stop expecting pity and sympathy from others. I have walked through all corridors of TTC journey and I know how ruthless and hard it is it, but pls help yourself by being defiant and by refusing to let anyone ever belittle you. Good luck.

1 person likes this.
  2. teacher

teacher Platinum IL'ite

Re: How to face ttcwith society and inlaws relatives. How people are face thesethings

Injustice,

Take it easy...and remember if you want reproductive freedom then you play a bigger role than others. You can either play into their hands or you can hear (and refuse to process) the talks. Besides, What is this 'i am not intelligent' stuff? Intelligence is being able to assess a situation and problem solve effectively. If you start the process with 'oh I am not capable of it' then you have lost control from the beginning.

You are probably stumped with too many uncertainties at the moment...but take small steps to keep yourself physically active, busy and with periods of fun in between. Some things are not in your control but others are...take charge of those.

Besides why can't you find work if you move back? If one job doesn't work out try another...if you find your skills don't match a particular profession then switch professions. Having to start from scratch gives you endless possibilities instead of staying the same rut and worrying about things not working out. Experiment and try new things...think of it as an adventure.

2 people like this.
  3. SUBHAARCHIE

SUBHAARCHIE Gold IL'ite

Hi injustice,
    If I was you, I would say out straight to those who taunt on this issue that their comments are cruel, immature and thoughtless. Remind them that they(their near and dear) may experience something similar in the future that they will then know how devastating it is for people to pass comment on something that is none of their business. Do not let anybody for that matter to spoil your mental health and peace...
    In your case, it may take you a while longer to conceive (as you have been trying a while), but you will most likely be better parents because you will feel truly blessed when you do become pregnant.
    But your day will come and you and your dh will be fantastic parents ...lots of baby dusts to you....