1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How To Engage A Workaholic Husband To Have Some Intimacy

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by AngelNew, Feb 10, 2017.

1. AngelNew

AngelNew Bronze IL'ite

Yes dear I have been digging the reason for this abnormal behavior and it was a arranged marriage and I am the daughter of his mother side long distant relative so our parents know each other very well but we did not meet much in our life ie before marriage as the courtship period was of 2 months between engagement and actual marriage during that time he seemed ok as I meet him only twice during that time and I was a little nervous during those time and he also did not try so i thought let it be.
    Sorry if any mistake as I am typing through my phone

2. AngelNew

AngelNew Bronze IL'ite

Dear I know early stage of marriage will be rocky and my husband is always in his courtroom mode except when talking to his client he talks to them like they are some kind of a god to him so this is the main reason I cannot talk to him much he makes it start going into a big argument so i leave it and yes it is very crucial aspect for marriage to sustain and I have no clue how to get it

3. AngelNew

AngelNew Bronze IL'ite

Dear my husband told me that do not tell me anything about your past unless it makes some kind of problem in our marriage so tell me beforehand otherwise if you tell me later which will harm my father reputation then be ready to face the consequences

4. Elsa

Elsa Gold IL'ite

Have you asked him to see a urologist? I have a feeling that he may be suffering from anxiety or other psychological issues when it comes to intimacy. In any case, a trip to the urologist might help

AngelNew likes this.
  5. AngelNew

AngelNew Bronze IL'ite

Thanks For the suggestion will try to convince him for that

6. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Op....tell him frankly you want some of 'Shimla' in your life.
    If he can do it in Shimla,he can do it any where.

Is your bedroom next to his dad's?
    Do his parents have a good bond?
    Is it possible he got the 'at Shimla only' or we will have only one child after three years advice from his father. He is also the only son of a busy lawyer He is a father bhakt.May be he is just following his fathers boring and bare sex life.May be it is the father advising him that this is the only way to become successful .

AngelNew likes this.
  7. AngelNew

AngelNew Bronze IL'ite

Yes I pray to god that he does that as I miss such thing in my life
    No ma'am they live downstaire and we live of first floor so it is not next to each other
    Ma'am they both are over 65 years old and they both have diabetes so my fil is like all man of the house but he had one heart attack earlier before my marriage so he gets a little agitated but in all he is a good parent and still working so they have fine relation as my mil is of clam in nature so it all balance out
    Ma'am my fil do not interfere in our life my fil said we will not say anything between you two as you all are grown up people deal your problem mutually but unless any major issue come we will help you as much we can

8. AngelNew

AngelNew Bronze IL'ite

No ma'am they live downstaire and we live of first floor so it is not next to each other
    Ma'am they both are over 65 years old and they both have diabetes so my fil is like all man of the house but he had one heart attack earlier before my marriage so he gets a little agitated but in all he is a good parent and still working so they have fine relation as my mil is of clam in nature so it all balance out
    Ma'am my fil do not interfere in our life my fil said we will not say anything between you two as you all are grown up people deal your problem mutually but unless any major issue come we will help you as much we can

9. AngelNew

AngelNew Bronze IL'ite

10. AngelNew

AngelNew Bronze IL'ite