How To Eat Healthy In Pregnancy

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by pinky2cute, Nov 27, 2017.

1. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Gold IL'ite

Thank u so much.... yes I'm trying to find out if anyone can cook here..... till now no luck.
    I do hv fridge in my room... i do get milk packet delivered to me daily n drink milk.

2. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Silver IL'ite

Good u have a fridge, Pinky..that makes it easy to store milk, curd, fruits and veggies and other perishables...your husband comes to meet u in alternate Sunday's..u give him a list of items you need, in advance so he can purchase and bring them for you when he visits u..u don't run around doing shopping and straining yourself in such remote areas..
    Your husband is the father of ur child, he has some responsibility as well..as both of u are in separate place he cant cook for u or help u in cooking, the least he can do is to get food items for u..let him take smaller tasks like buying food and pregnancy related stuff for u, ..whatever u need like maternity clothes, etc available online , he can order online based on your selection, get it delivered to his place and then pass them on to u..after delivery he will have much bigger responsibility and he should be ready for it now itself..involve him in checkups and scans as well, if he sees baby in the ultrasound he will have more affection for his child and will be more willing to help.

pinky2cute likes this.