How To Do True Surrender To Our Dear Sai / Rayaru / Any Other Guru?

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by nsairam, Dec 16, 2017.

1. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sisters / Brothers,

We might have come across several times in our life about Surrendering ourselves to our favorite GURU. Be it Sairam OR Rayaru OR Datta OR any other Guru.

But the real problem is that NOT MANY OF US KNOW HOW TO DO IT OR GETTING CONFUSED ABOUT IT. Though we know the meaning of it theoretically, but unable to apply it practically in our life.

I found this below given interesting article a few days ago and wants to share with you.

"Why get agitated? Let Me take care of all your business. I shall be the one who will think about them. I am waiting for nothing else than your surrender to Me, and then you do not have to worry any more about anything. Say farewell to all fears and discouragement.

You demonstrate that you do not trust Me. On the contrary, you must rely blindly on Me.

To surrender means: To turn your thoughts away from troubles, to turn them away from difficulties that you encounter and from all your problems. Leave everything in My hands saying, "Lord, Thy will be done. Thou think of it." That is to say, "Lord, I thank you, for you have taken everything into your hands, and you will resolve this for my highest good."

Remember that thinking of the consequences of a thing is contrary to surrender. That is to say, when you worry that a situation has not had the desired outcome, you demonstrate that you do not believe in My love for you —you prove that you do not consider your life to be under My control and that nothing escapes Me.

Never think: How is this to end?... What is going to happen? If you give into this temptation, you demonstrate that you do not trust Me. Do you want Me to deal with it — yes or no? Then you must stop being anxious about it! I shall guide you only if you completely surrender to Me. And when I must lead you on a different path than the one that you expect, I carry you in My arms.

What seriously upsets you is your reasoning, your worrying, your obsession, and your will to provide for yourself at any price. I can do so many things when the being, in his material necessities as in his spiritual ones, turns to Me saying, "You think of it," and then closes his eyes and rests quietly.

You will receive a lot, but only when your prayer relies fully upon Me. You pray to Me when in pain so that I intervene, but in the way you desire it. You do not rely on Me, but you want Me to adjust to your requests.

Don't behave like sick ones who ask for a treatment from the doctor, all the time suggesting it to him. Do not do that, but rather, even in sad circumstances, say, "Lord I praise and thank You for this problem, for this necessity. I pray You to arrange things as You please for this terrestrial, temporal life. You know very well what is best for me."

Sometimes, you feel that disasters increase instead of diminish. Do not get agitated. Close your eyes and tell me with faith, "Thy will be done. You think of it." And when you speak thus, I accomplish a miracle when necessary. I think of it only when you trust me totally. I always think of you, but I can help you completely only when you rely fully on Me."

Hope the article would help us to achieve the true surrendering of ourselves to our dear 'SADHGURU'.

PLEASE GIVE A TRY IF YOU WANT AND THEN SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES, SO THAT IT BENEFITS ALL.

cheers
    Sairam

VinuthaS, GeetaKashyap and joylokhi like this.

2. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

@nsairam

Very interesting article. This level of surrendering is very difficult to achieve. But it is worth working for.

When one faces too many testing circumstances, certain questions and restlessness at repeated negative turn of events happens. Then the mind begins to question the natural flow.

3. Dodaraghu

Dodaraghu New IL'ite

hi Sairam
    I am going to temple daily and keep fasting on thursday till evening after go to temple in the evening i break my fast and here i am doing 9 pradakshina everyday can i do this by going to temple as well and i am reading hanuman chalisa as well and doing japa of sri guru Raghavendraya namaha for 108 times daily from past one month i am in avery bad stage of my life concerns to financial managments so pls guide me what is that i have to better up my position
    regards
    Raghavendra