1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How To Deal With Growing Child

Discussion in 'Schoolgoers & Teens' started by sbehl, Dec 3, 2016.

1. sbehl

sbehl Bronze IL'ite

Gd Noon to all

I m sonica. having 2 child 1st age is 7 years and study in 2nd class . 2nd is one year old.

I need ur suggestion to deal with my elder son.

Actually the problem is that from few days he is not well having cough so I stopped his chips/krkure etc and reduce the qty .... but suddenly I realize that my child pick the coins from where he got and brings chips.

Actually I m a working women . having job timing 9 am to 6pm . I teach him 2/3 times that donot use these coins without my permission or ur dads permission but now the situation is that he bough chips but without informing us.

I m very worried about his future . I thought this is the beginning of (Chori) . That s why last to last night mane usko bhot bhot mara but feeling very sad and guily.

plzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzz koi mujhe bataye ke me usse kase deal karu jo woh galat raste pe na jaye. I m very worrie. ZI m not so good in english hope ki aap sab ko mere baat samjh me aaye hoge....

mere passs aap sab ke elawa koi friends nahi he jis se me yeh baat share kar saku

plzzzzzzzzz plzzzz gide me . me usko marna bhe nahi chahte huu par kya karu yeh sab soch ke hath uth jata he but I love him alott use kise galat raste pe chala kese dekh sakte hu.

Plzzzzz help me

Regards / Sonica

2. sbehl

sbehl Bronze IL'ite

Gd Evening to all readers

I am getting no reply/suggestion from any members. Whether my post was seen by 78 viewers but I got my reply /solution from another post "
    "7 Year Old Taking Others Things"

Thanks

Sonica

3. coolgal123

coolgal123 Platinum IL'ite

First of all, dont keep coins/money in his reach....give him punishments but not beat him....tell him that he will get kurkure and chips on weekend if he behaves like a good boy and dont take other's things....if he behaves well than reward him with chips and if he doesnt then give him some punishment like no tv for a week or no chips for a month etc...
    he is a kid, and if he was getting free supply of chips/kurkure till now than he must be craving for them now....so he is not able to control himself , hence taking money and buying himself. i would suggest dont stop his chips completely as of now, gradually decrease the quantity which he eats, plus replace chips/kurkure with some healthy snacks which he loves a lot. Like keep stock of fruits which he likes, prepare various fruit milk shakes for him, normally kids like those. or try various new kids snacks recipe, google for it. see what he likes, if he will get variety of new snacks, he will forget about chips soon...

Rakhii and sbehl like this.
  4. sbehl

sbehl Bronze IL'ite

Thx. Dear ...I will do this