how to deactivate IL account

Discussion in 'Indians in the UK' started by deeparjgowda, Nov 25, 2012.

1. deeparjgowda

deeparjgowda New IL'ite

in IL there is not future.we can find more friends in FB.so leaving this group.please at least help me in deactivating this account

2. priya20coool

priya20coool Bronze IL'ite

Hi... This site may be primitive when compared to FB or other sites.... But in my opinion.. I definitely find innovative and informative.. This site is not just a social network for friendship.. It gives you the right answer at the right moment... Has helped me and others solve a lot of problems in day-to-day life.. Anyways... Its god that you asked how to deactivate rather than just ignore it... I think maybe you are in need of even more lively atmosphere and more open community... I totally respect that.. Its been really great with you..

IL doesnt just has a specific option to deactivate.. But this procedure was taken from IL helpdesk.. Just follow this instruction... This should be of help to you..

If you wish to de-active your account in IL, please do the following

Login to your account and go to User CP -> Edit Options
    Messages & Notifications > Receive Email from Administrators - Uncheck
    Messages & Notifications > Receive Friendship Request Email - Uncheck
    Default Subscription Mode: Choose "Do not Subscribe"
    Private Messaging: Choose "Private Messaging off"
    Email Notification of New Private Messages : Choose "Don't Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages"

If you have made some thread subscriptions, then please go to thread subscriptions page.
    Check all Notifications > Selected threads > Delete Subscription

That should stop all communication from Indusladies. The posts that you have made will be in the Indusladies repository. Please see our no-deletion policy.

Good luck...

1 person likes this.