1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

how to cure or control psoriasis

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by Bhugan, Mar 10, 2006.

1. RohiniSharma

RohiniSharma New IL'ite

Hi Bhuvan,
    Psoriasis can be successfully treated with Ayurveda. From an Ayurvedicperspective, Psoriasis is caused due to the vitiation of vata and kapha doshas.Accumulation of toxins or ama, could also lead to this disease condition.Excessive intake of yogurt, seafood, salty foods, black gram and sour food cancause an aggravation in the disease condition. Psoriasis may also develop dueto excess stress. read more about the treatment procedure here http://ayurvaid.com/psoriasis-ayurvaid-approach

2. chamaram

chamaram New IL'ite

Hello,
    For psoriasis and many more skin diseases you can contact Herbage at
    Coimbatore. They treat with herbal medicines with utmost results, as per my knowledge.

3. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

I know one little boy was cured with SIDDHA medicine (சித்த மருத்துவம் )treatment continously for 1 year.
    My aunt also cured in SIDDHA medicine ---but in that you have to do lot of food restriction. no tamarind no that and this. but it works wonders.

The little boy i mentioned is my sons classmate. in the beginning i never allowed my son to play with him, later i realised my mistake.
    now the boy is cured completely and my sons best friend also.

4. joi

joi New IL'ite

Dear Bhugan, did you get relief from Psoriasis. Did you go to Kottakal vaidya sala for treatment. Please let me know the branch and in particular, the doctor you met. Any additional info. will help me.thanks

5. Vanijagannathan

Vanijagannathan New IL'ite

Hi Ramyajithendara,

I would like to know your Aunt's contact details in Bangalore. My husband has Psoriatic arthritis and tried allopathy and homeopathy, but did not improve.

6. Bindhu1991

Bindhu1991 New IL'ite

Anybody got treatment from kottakal for psoriasis.. I am suffering from last one year.. No improvement by using allopathy mrdicine

7. Bindhu1991

Bindhu1991 New IL'ite

8. Bindhu1991

Bindhu1991 New IL'ite

Hi ramy.. Still your husband taking treatment... Any improvement?

9. Bindhu1991

Bindhu1991 New IL'ite

Hi bhugan... Still you are taking treatment.. How is your psoriasis now?

10. devilsankita

devilsankita New IL'ite

There are many treatments available for curing Psoriasis. From my personal experience, I would suggest homeopathy is the one to try. Homeopathy has worked wonders for curing Psoriasis. My sister was also suffering from the same. She had taken various medicines but the result was not effective. There was a clinic nearby our house which was a well-known clinic all over the world. She visited that clinic. After examining her she was advised to start homeopathy medicine. After taking Psoriasis treatment for 6 months she was fully cured of it. Homeopathy is a slow process but it cures the disease from its roots.