how to change astrological predictions - your views/suggestiosn will be highly valued

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by tanmayi, Sep 23, 2013.

1. tanmayi

tanmayi Bronze IL'ite

Dear ILites,

We have shown our daughter's astrology to a famous astrologer who is on tv daily, along with ours a year back (She is 8 years old now)

The astrologer said that my daughter will have a break in education 2018.

Also there is a possibility that she will be a widow in her first marriage.

While my husband asks me ignore this and trust god and pray him everyday, i can't get rid of the negative thoughts on what could be the reasons for the break in 2018 and how to save her marriage etc. etc. As of now she is brilliant academically and always tops. She also prays to god everyday with the slokams we taught her.

Is it possible to change the astrological predictions for better.

I need your suggestions.

Tanmayi

2. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

Re: how to change astrological predictions - your views/suggestiosn will be highly va

nn.jpg

Astrology is just a**-troll-ogy so ------> Chillout!

3. shrutimanjunath

shrutimanjunath Platinum IL'ite

Re: how to change astrological predictions - your views/suggestiosn will be highly va

there is a solution for every problem.just check with him

4. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sister Tanmayi,

:welcome to IL family.

Predictions may or may not be perfect as the time of birth and the chart analysis depends on the professional, Astrology is a science and it is valuable but not all the readers who do it perfect, Leaving that aside, please be in the folds of Guru even if the prediction happens to be true, Guru can supass everything and make impossible possible and vice versa.

We being ardent devotes of Shirdi Saibaba, accepted him as Guru, has shown many ways beyond astrology, Please read Saisatcharitra wherein you will understand about it better and be HAPPY.

May Baba guide you always. Sairam, Thanks

sindmani, anjalisingh152 and Shakthi7 like this.
  5. harih

harih Silver IL'ite

Dear sister
    It is said - upto the age of 12 the life of a child is driven by the karma of the parents. Hence usually the horoscope is not analysed un detail until the child crosses this age. (except for bala arishtas). So this is an incentive for you and your husband. By doing good karma now you can directly change your childs future for the better.

1 person likes this.
  6. luckysangeetha

luckysangeetha Gold IL'ite

I have heard a story from puranas that there is a curse from the divine that No astrologer will be able to predict correctly...

So now your doubts are ruled out... Stay positive everything will be fine .... ask her to pray god everyday ....nothing wrong will happen.... no doubt on god should be there nothing will affect her...

7. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Astrological predictions make us mad.The more we think about wrong predictions, our imagination runs riot.It is not at all advisable to get guided by the astrologer.I have a real time experience. My friend ,now 72, is a total believer of astrology. When she got a son in 1960, she felt very happy. Her uncle( periappa) was a famous astrologer of those days. My friend showed her son's horoscope. On seeing the horoscope the astrologer's face turned dark.He said with hesitation that the child will meet his end at the age of 7.That day started the gloom. Day in and day out she was thinking about this only.She took extra care of her son.
    In 1967, the son contacted some strange virus infection.In those days not much of intensive care was available. Since the fever was very high,the boy was admitted in a hospital. Meanwhile my friend felt that her son was nearing his end.She became totally depressed and began to talk all nonsense, threw away the vessels, refused to see her child.She started hitting herself against the wall.There was no go but to admit the mother also in a psychiatry ward.She never responded to elecric shocks and treatment. The doctors understood the reason behind her depression.They came to a definite conclusion. The only way to save her life was to tell a blatant lie that her son, as predicted by the astrologer, had passed away. My friend dashed against the wall, wept for 45 mts and said in clear terms"Nobody could conquer the destiny.She gave a tribute to her uncle that his words would always come true.It is strange that she was better equipped to face the reality and not the mental agony of an impending evil.
    Within a week , she became somewhat normal, she threw away the dresses of her child,started accepting the reality. After 2 months she went to the doctor and profusely thanked him for saving her life. She was prepared to give any gift that the doctor wanted.
    The doctor replied slowly and steadily" Sister, for a change I am thinking of gifting you something which you have to accept.The doctor asked his wife to bring the 7 year old son of my friend whose health had improved a lot. My friend was in tears. She cursed herself for attaching too much of importance to predictions and spoiling the peace in the family. Now the boy is 53 years old, happily married with kids and well settled.
    Such obsessions spoil today's happiness and tomorrow's ambitions.
    Though hailing from an orthodox family of traditions and customs we never attached any importance to horoscope, predictions etc and have lived the life of 71 years with"Try your best and believe in Him"This attitude will give us enough strength and will power to tide over the crisis.
    jayasala42

8. tanmayi

tanmayi Bronze IL'ite

Dear Harih, thanks for the reply. I am trying to do this.

9. scale

scale Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Many astrologers say bad things first and then suggest some pariharas to make money out of it. Do not fall for wrong astrologers. I am sure that you have met a fake astrologer. Assume that he is a fraud and forget what he said.. all are wrong.. just focus on your girls education.