how to apply the paypal account

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by ashritharitha, May 20, 2011.

1. ashritharitha

ashritharitha New IL'ite

Hello,

Dis is sowmya,from hyderabad, i had one doubt pz clearify my doubt answer to this question

1. How to apply the pay pal account

2. i want to know about dis

3. only earning people should have the account or else unemployed also may apply.

4. where should i hve to apply / in online or else any other toll free number iz there for these to apply.

5. plz i hve to know dis, if we can apply tell the total details of dis.

plz tell me d details

Last edited: May 20, 2011

2. pawarju

pawarju Bronze IL'ite

We have some bad experiences about paypal service.
    only once we used that account, but our credit card was debited for 6 months. we complained but no use.
    But our friend is using the same paypal without problem and complaints.....
    so it depends upon our luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    so think before you use

3. vijjianand

vijjianand Junior IL'ite

Hi,
    I have a paypal account. I needed it as I'm doing freelance content writing.It is very simple to get an account. Go to the site www.paypal.com and create an account. You need to have a bank account so that you can link it to your paypal account. You can easily receive or send dollars. My employer used to pay me $2 for an article which when converted into rupees is very less. After that I send it to my bank account. Some money is reduced. It is like working for peanuts. Nowadays you need to have a pan card for having a paypal account. Through the paypal account I got some of my online photos printed through snapfish delivered to my home. Hope this helps.
    Regards,
    Viji

4. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

I agree with Viji. It is easy to create a paypal account and to activate it, you need to verify it, by linking it to a bank account or a credit card. Once you link it, you can send or receive money into that account.

The charges are a little on the higher side. So please check the charges before you transfer the amount into your account. You can leave them as is in the account too. That way you can avoid the conversion charges if you are sending and receiving money through paypal.

5. ashritharitha

ashritharitha New IL'ite

Thank u for giving the answer but i hve one question, i hve andhrabank debit in pay pal account they may asking cw what is that mean by i may not getting understanding in andhrabank atm card it will be mention cw. plz tell my querry.

6. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

7. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

hi Sowmya,

I think you cannot link you debit card to the paypal account.You can link any of your credit cards to it but not sure about debit crds.But you can always creata an account and link card info at any other point of time.

ILites pls let me know if am wrong regd linking card to paypal account.

Cheers:thumbsup
    Sireesha

8. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

Sireesha,

You can link your debit card to your paypal account. Please refer "Help" section in Paypal website for further details.

Thanks,
    Lakshmi