1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How the lyrics in my IL signature spoiled the day of a poor woman....!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by indianguy2010, Jun 27, 2013.

1. indianguy2010

indianguy2010 IL Hall of Fame

Here is an interesting incident which took place about two hours ago in my work place :-

My work place has 50% women staff. My immediate sub-ordinate is a woman 2 years elder than me by age. She is from Bihar. She is working with me, for the past 6 years in this posting. Nice and decent lady. She sits in a room neighbouring my room.

Today, I called her, and asked her the exact meaning of a few lines from the Hindi lyrics of the movie song, 'Raat kali ek khwaab me aayi...." The idea is to put those lines in the IL signature of mine. As Hindi is her mother tongue, I thought she can best explain to me. The lyrics had some hard words in it.

The lines were extremely romantic..."yoon to haseenon ke, mahjabeenon ke, hote hain roz nazaare, par unhe dekh kar, tumhe jab dekhaa to , tum lage aur bhee pyare..." Meaning of the lyrics in English :- very beautiful and exotically attractive women keep coming in front of me, every day. But, whenever I see you after seeing them, you look much more attractive and beautiful than before....that is how the lyrics go...!

After explaining the meaning of the lyrics.........She could not contain her curiosity, why I am asking the meaning of these romantic lyrics of a Hindi song. She asked me why. And I said, I just want to put this as my signature in a discussion website. It seems she has not believed my version.

She probably thinks, that I am about to share these lyrics with some other lady colleague of me, today in an attempt to flirt with either of them..........! since the last two hours, she has been watching every movement of me very carefully............and has been trying to overhear every phone call of mine.............to whom I am talking..........and whom I am metting.......Oops.............so deadly is her curiosity.............that it seems, she has stopped working for the past two hours...!

Three /four female colleagues are very close and friendly with me. So, she is watching their movements also very closely. She has probably guessed that I am going to say these romantic lyrics to either of these female friends of me........! [​IMG]

I just wanted to show my laptop to her.......and IL website and my page, as proof........and that the Hindi movie lyrics signature, beneath my name........to quench her curiosity. But, I did not do so. (incidentally, the Hindi lyrics could not be made my signature because the 'error message' says, there are too many lines and hence, it can not be posted as my signature)

I wanted to enjoy this on going fun for some more time. Her intense curiosity is..........to know, with whom (one among my four female friends) I am going to flirt with , with the help of the said romantic lyrics.....!!

The way she is restlessly, going here and there..........watching every movement of me.............and the movements of my other four female friends.........has made me laugh and laugh...........! [​IMG]

Tomorrow, I will change the Hindi lyrics as my IL signature and show it to her and tell her that this is the real reason why I asked the meaning of the same from her......not for flirting with someone.

Poor lady........! Let her head explode with curiosity.............today...! [​IMG]

1 person likes this.

2. Onesweetlife

Onesweetlife Gold IL'ite

sir,

pavam sir avanga..... (poor she)

cheers
    Sweetlife

3. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Indianguy dear enjoyed reading your hilarious post. Want to see her reaction tomorrow after you put in your signature here

1 person likes this.
  4. indianguy2010

Paavam illeenga.....she has overheard all my calls....!

2 people like this.
  5. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear IG,

Why do you like to have a signature line that you need to clarify with someone else especially a woman colleague? You are lucky that you are in India and if you are in the US, it would have created a different problem for the organization you work for.

But I am glad you were upfront in telling her the reason why you wanted to know the meaning. If she doesn't believe you, it is her problem.

Viswa

3 people like this.
  6. indianguy2010

Hi Viji Madam,

I can not upload the said signature, for technical reasons. The error message says, there are too many lines. I can not show her proof.......and she has to remain in suspense....!!

7. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

You can add signature like this

Of all the attractive women I find you more attractive

and add beautiful too if it takes

8. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

Dear IG,
    You could have asked one your Hindi speaking male colleagues for the translation of the romantic Hindi song.
    Why your female subordinate, you knew it was a romantic song. :notthatway:

5 people like this.
  9. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

Liked flowerlady point. And why to ask anyone around, when you have Google. It can translate for you.

10. indianguy2010

Viswa sir,

Human courtship is mainly in the display of body language. While I asked the meaning of it, (it is not exactly the meaning of the entire lyrics, I asked only the meaning of two words in it, they were urudu words, she instead asked for the while lines, then I showed the whole lines to her).................she carefully watched my body language.

As my body language, did not display any courtship or flirting signals even 1 %, she was not having the apprehension (that I am trying to flirt with her).

Yes, it is true.........had she apprehended that way, she would have well complained it to higher authorities, as my sexual harassment on her. Even in my organisation also, the minimum punishment for sexual harassment is removal from job. (it is not only in US, sir)

1 person likes this.