1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

how should i clean the bathroom?

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by curtainsdown, May 14, 2015.

1. curtainsdown

curtainsdown Silver IL'ite

Now I have a temporary maid who refuses to clean bath. Can someone please tell me how you clean? what soaps, liquids, detergents, mops, brushes etc you use?? It is a wet bath - western commode, in India. No shower curtains and stuff.

Please help.

2. curtainsdown

curtainsdown Silver IL'ite

Upon reading my question again I realize it is too open ended. Sorry but can u please share if u just use the health faucet all around the bathroom to get rid of hair etc and take them out by hand once its collected?? Or do we have to even scrub the floors and walls? Its all tiled.

Also do u use any kind of brush for wall and floor tile scrubbing? I have just been using healthfaucet's forceful water for the past 2 weeks - is that enuf??

And do u pour harpic and leave it for like 30 mins and use the toilet brush to clean?? what about the outsides of the box?

3. mimmyme

mimmyme Gold IL'ite

Hello,

I guess for cleaning everyone has different ways...
    I dont like to do bath cleaning by hands...so i buy those brush which has a long stick..sponge like brush which cleans even a corner neatly.

I use liquid detergent....spread it around for a while and then clean..

Same is for toilet...with harpic or those toilet cleaners...leave for 15-20 min and then clean

4. mimmyme

mimmyme Gold IL'ite

I forgot to mention, i have special fitting of hand showers only for cleaning (other than bath shower)

I use it when i really dont have time for cleaning....with force of waters...you can clean the bath very fast

5. Merushilpa

Merushilpa Senior IL'ite

Hi
    I will suggest u to buy harpic cleaner which comes specifically for cleaning tiles and washbasin and another which is for toilets.spread it around the floor for few min and scrub with a brush.never use your bare hands to clean and wash it water.As for collected hairs or other stuff,I use a cardboard or plastic sheet to remove it,again never use your bare hands to collect it.
    I usually clean on Sunday's as I will be free and usually I take bath after cleaning the bathroom.if u hv still doubts see YouTube videos as how to clean your bathrooms,it will be helpful to clean and organise your bathroom.