1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How Possesive you are about your Husband :) !!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by SwathiRamana, Apr 9, 2014.

1. SwathiRamana

SwathiRamana Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,

Just for a change i started this thread to have fun and realize how much we love our DH and how much possessive we are?

ILS kindly share your feelings and thoughts here with the instances....?

Here is mine :)

Iam very high possession about my DH..I always want to be with him..i like if his female colleagues respect him and cannot take if he is talking close to him...(of course he will never) i feel this because he carry very good attitude and helping nature every female would like it and take advantage out of it...i was so tensed and more possessive when he went to Delhi last year..its not insecurity...I know its bad on my part and also i share this to my husband iam over possessive about him :)My husband is god to me and i trust him a lot, he cannot imagine his life without me....I cannot live a single day without him....;-)

Thank you for reading and i expect your replies tooooooooooo...:)

5 people like this.

2. DKI

DKI Platinum IL'ite

I don't consider myself as possessive.

My husband and I both respect each other's space. he has the habit of giving me a minute to minute detail of what he is doing and where he is going. I know that if I get possessive of him and keep asking him where he is every minute, or who he is talking to, he is going to do the same with me. I have always wanted space around me, and even as a kid I would hate it if asked about what I did every second of the day.

He talks with women, infact I know that women enjoy talking to him (my friends have openly told me that he is fun to be around) and because I trust him completely I have no issues with it. Same as he has some female friends who are not my friends, I have some male friends from my childhood. He never questions when I talk with them on the phone or vice versa.

6 people like this.
  3. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

Neither my DH nor Me are possessive on each other...though we are loving couples, we have our own personal space..

5 people like this.
  4. heron

heron Platinum IL'ite

Being possesive I think make the other person uncomfortable..although you might not feel it. It dosent change a thing what he does...

I love my mee time and let DH have some..its only fair. The guy respects women and thus respect me, a lil more. I dont wanna change it.

However being possesive is kinda cute in small doses...dont learn from your MIL

2 people like this.
  5. nalinidiv

nalinidiv Platinum IL'ite

Am not possessive but feel jealous if I find him spending too much of time with anyone else.. no matter what the gender is...

1 person likes this.
  6. DKI

DKI Platinum IL'ite

Nalinidiv,

I WISH my husband would spend more time with others....will give me some more me time :) Even if his cousin bro calls him to spend an evening, he will think about it for hours until I push him out so they can have some fun. At the same time, if I want to go out with friends he never stops me!!!

2 people like this.
  7. nalinidiv

nalinidiv Platinum IL'ite

well my DH is the exact opposite... he sits at home on weekdays (no other go).. for weekends.. he stays at home to finish the tasks(like going to bank or some other work)on saturdays mornings.. n keeps roaming around on saturday evenings... sunday we go to my mom's place at noon after finishing the chores... so i feel we spend very little time with each other.. though might not be true always..

8. Iamagoodgirl

Iamagoodgirl Platinum IL'ite

its other way around here.I dont care.I am very secure and centered person.My husband is super possessive ,jealous type.Because of him i have stopped talking with with my male friends.

2 people like this.
  9. darmesh

darmesh Platinum IL'ite

A humble opinion : How possessive a woman is about her husband is something for her husband to comment on. That will be the true and objective opinion.

10. DKI

DKI Platinum IL'ite

My husband has commented on this so many times that I know that I am correct in saying I am not possessive. I hope I remain this way with him and then eventually continue that tradition with my son