1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How Not To Get "carried Away" By The Romance In Movies And What We See In Social Media?

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by anika987, May 29, 2017.

1. DhayaShankari

DhayaShankari Bronze IL'ite

Hi Anika,

I very rarely give feedback on IL, but on this I have to stop and say.
    Oh God I can't explain how crazy I was of Bahubali , and that too she walking on his shoulder, Lovely. Almost for a month no day passed without thinking him. But I decided to let go that thoughts and come to real, which was difficult. My husband was come to real it's me only always with u not him nu. :rolleye:
    It's all funny until it doesn't swallow up us totally, it's all in our mind & thoughts.
    So we have to watch a movie, cry laugh and come out of theatre wipe off these thoughts too , rarely we do it.
    I was a die hard fan of Maddy in my school, once my friend saw him in a shop inaugaration where he tends to be completed hooked to his wife, when my friend told me we both got angry how can he be without noticing the fans , and we were angry on him and telling our friends see how bad he s:facepalm:
    After my marriage I met my school friend the first question she asked me is even now u like Maddy, ur hubby knew it. I was like as if he s my ex:confundio1:

So all these things must not bother us dear, but though we take it so serious. Those guys are happy about dere Fame and funda and we worrying coz of them. Just live our moment and enjoy life with our loved one:thumbup:

Sorry for such a long story.. and as Purple said all we all emulate or glorify the Fantasies forget to pass through the real...

P.S Hi Iniyaa, reading ur new story. Nice to see u back.

anika987 and Purple2017 like this.
  2. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

True..I got goosebumps watching bale bale bahubali/sahore song:)

rachaputi likes this.
  3. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

Even in real life we have many moments which if taken with care r very lovable and adorable. Few moments exists that have lots of love and care in them but we do not notice them due to our busy mind which is very much busy with its routine life. If we could stop and think we can get a lot.

Like we think a lot of our marriage but during marriage we forget all those things that made us smile while we were thinking. And not able to enjoy each and every moment that we enjoyed during our imagination.

Second what I feel is we r so much lost in comparing our real husband to imaginary one that we forget to cherish the qualities of real husband.

Third is only one good moment captured by other make us feel that emptiness in our life that we start feeling our life should be like theirs. But we don't think about or compare other moments that we might have better.

In real life too if we think about little things that dh/dw do for each other then that too r fill with love. Instead of looking good all the time a wife make the home look good do all the households take care of kids etc all that is bcz of love to dh. And dh do his duties also bcz of his love to dw. That love is full of maturity and responsibility. :)

anika987 likes this.
  4. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Well said and very matured and practical reply

5. prreeya

prreeya Silver IL'ite

Not using social media specially face book is really a good idea and I am so happy that I could do it and I call my friends and family if I miss them instead finding them on fb.

anika987 likes this.
  6. memeera1234

memeera1234 Gold IL'ite

Personally I don't feel it's wrong. Age is certainly not a roadblock to appreciate beautiful and enticing objects around us. Remember the saying " A thing of beauty is joy forever ". Appreciate beauty around. But at the same time try to find beauty and satisfaction is what we have with us. This way we will feel less deprived.