1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

how much to spend on sarees and salwars

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by nihitareddy, Dec 22, 2011.

1. nihitareddy

nihitareddy Silver IL'ite

hi therre,
    i just want you to give a simple sugetion on how much i can spend on sarees and salwars. i live in uk and normally 90% i will wear only jeans and t-shirts.only for festivals and parties i will sarees or salwars. and here as you know the parties are very limited and same people will attend for very party.so once we wear anydress we don't feel to wear the same dress again for the party. so buying an very expensive fancy saree for once or twice is not avery gud thing and at the same time we can't wear a normal dress. so what you suggest how much to spend on indian dresses for parties

nihita

2. Padmathai

Padmathai New IL'ite

Hi Nihita,
    My suggestion would be to pick up sarees and salwars whenever you visit India. You will save a lot because UK is really expensive. You can pick up sarees and get the blouses stitched here before you leave. I would say you should budget about Rs.4 to 5000 if you want a good design and neat finish for one set of clothes.

Padma

3. samraa

samraa Bronze IL'ite

hello nihita,

nowadays,designer sarees are available with two designer blouses-so you can keep changing.another thing try mix and match of kurtis with leggings.lovely ones available at taruni in hyderabad.expensive and exclusive ones are in plenty here.

4. kamayanipathak

kamayanipathak New IL'ite

Hi nihita ,

u can do one more thing ....wrap same sari with different blouse n in different style . It vl give u a new look also !!!

Kamayani

5. loveless

loveless New IL'ite

Dear Nihita,
    I wud like to share my experience for the same!!!
    I have brockets of various colours and try mix and match combinations of saree and blouse!