How much do you really like BANGALORE ??

Discussion in 'Bangalore' started by anika987, Sep 15, 2014.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

So many NRI's go back and settle there also.Is it another US? or do you love it there?
    Does it live up to the expectations of a "rocking city"?

what do you do everyday? How is your routine life like?what about the weekends?

2. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

I lived there before, I can say Bangaloreans are nice people. Friendly compared to other cities. I don't feel it as another US.

Does it live up to the expectations of a "rocking city"?
    City offers everything, it depends on ones lifestyle for weekends etc.

1 person likes this.
  3. pinksugar

pinksugar Gold IL'ite

what i love about this place.... climate is always good, greenery and flowering trees, lots of beautiful parks to walk..

1 person likes this.
  4. sonalpallavi

sonalpallavi Bronze IL'ite

Hi pinkysugar,
    which part of Bangalore do you live in, asking this coz I didn't find parks in any of the two areas I lived in . I really feel bad about it because there is no place I can take my son to in evenings or weekends, mostly parks are the best place to take kids to

1 person likes this.
  5. kishoreg

kishoreg Gold IL'ite

Bengaluru is a decent position to inhabit, as it being the silicon valley of India most of the people come from outside and locate there because of the good set of standard of livelihood and a decent environment it offers, with an emerging twin city Mysore. ... both offer a great environment... and people of Bengaluru(localites) are good at speaking most of the south Indian languages as well as Hindi and English.

1 person likes this.
  6. pinksugar

pinksugar Gold IL'ite

sonalpallavi

really?i was in btm layout before. now in bannerghatta road.both have good parks.we have one park in walkable distance and i daily go there for a walk with my baby. I thought all areas in bangalore(maybe most areas) have parks.which area are u in??

7. sonalpallavi

sonalpallavi Bronze IL'ite

hi pinkysugar,
    I am staying in Whitefield and its a concrete jungle, no parks, nothing recreational for kids, the only option is to take them to mall where there are certain games with exorbitant charges (like 100 rs for 10 min), that too it gets boring after they try it out one-two times. The only option is the small play area in the apartment.

8. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

i have visited Bangalore many times for work. Love the restaurants. A lot of variety. Traffic is horrible. Airport is very far from the city and takes a lot of time to reach especially in the evening. Need to start way early.

9. aabcii

aabcii Gold IL'ite

traffic is very tough .. now the climate also changed ,, before it was cool place ..now changed to normal place

10. GlobetrotterG

GlobetrotterG Silver IL'ite

I take or arrive at the early morning flights , so that my work is impacted. Ex: If iam travelling from Mumbai back to Bangalore, i take the early morning flight from Mumbai into Bangalore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------
    My blog : www.quora.com/profile/Rekha-K-75