1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How many of you feel the bliss of PARENTING?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous in Parenting' started by geethanjalis, Jan 29, 2012.

1. geethanjalis

geethanjalis New IL'ite

Hi all,
    Being a mother of two kids,i have got many rolls to perform right from the morning till to bed... i roll on and on.....:spin

i prepare food, clean vessels,broom the floor,and make the whole home spic- and-span. Besides all parenting is really tough and we need to be prudent in watching kids.providing kids with nutritious and delicious food to kids is a must in our day to day life.giving nutritional food,raising them as respectable person on earth involves the best PARENTING TECHNIQUES.

Friends All of you do share ,all your parenting tips and techniques to become a the best parent and also the best diet that could be given to our kids,the last but not the least.....the BEST KEY OF PARENTING....LIES IN YOURSELF JUST EXPLORE IT BY SHARING WITH US.....:)

2. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I do feel it yes !

There are few college friends who are unmarried or newly-married. They keep asking me if my baby is an overhead for me , or Does the baby keep nagging me a lot , or When am tired what do I do with baby ?
    I know they are being childish , I just tell them have a baby you'll know the answers.. Baby takes priority on top of all..
    Prior to having baby I never knew I could sleep so less.. :)

1 person likes this.
  3. geethanjalis

geethanjalis New IL'ite

hi ranchu ...
    thank you for replying my thread....after all we are parents and we perform a unique roll in our children's life career or whats so ever its called,we spend and spare our life for the wellbeing of our kids and which will lead them to a better and brighter part in the future,,,atlast thank you once again for sharing your thoughts with me in this thread .....keep following my threads,let us talk more explore much more nice topics like the one posted here.HAPPY PARENTING,,,