1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

How GM Diet Works

Discussion in 'Indian Diet & Nutrition' started by anupama, Feb 21, 2006.

1. anupama

anupama New IL'ite

How and Why It Works

Day One you are preparing your system for the upcoming programme. Your only source of nutrition is fresh or canned fruits. Fruits are nature's perfect food. They provide everything you could possibly want to sustain life except total balance and variety.

Day Two starts with a fix of complex carbo-hydrates coupled with an oil dose. This is taken in the morning for energy and balance. The rest of day two consists of vegetables which are virtually calorie free and provide essential nutrients and fibre.

Day Three eliminates the potato because you get your carbohydrates from the fruits. You system is now prepared to start burning excess pounds. You will still have cravings which should start to diminish by day four.

Day Four, bananas, milk and soup sound the strangest and least desirable. You're in for a surprise. You probably will not eat all the bananas allowed. But they are there for the potassium you have lost and the sodium you may have missed the past three days. You will notice a definite loss of desire for sweets. You will be surprised how easy this day will go.

Day Five, Beef and tomatoes. The beef is for iron and proteins, the tomatoes are for digestion and fibre. Lots and lots of water purifies your system. You should notice colourless urine today. Your allowance calls for the equivalent of five "quarter ponders". Do not feel you have to eat all this beef. You must eat the six tomatoes.

Day Six is similar to day five, Iron and proteins from beef, Vitamins and fibre from vegetables. By now your system is in a total weight loss inclination. There should be a noticeable difference in the way you look today, compared to day one.

Day Seven finished off the program like a good cigar used to finish off Victorian meals, except much healthier. You have your system under control and it should thank you for the flushing and cleaning you just gave it.

Admin Note: Here are relevant links on GM Diet

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/k...shape/27793-new-diet-chart-my-experience.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/k...pe/95108-general-motors-weight-loss-diet.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/keep-fit-and-maintain-shape/202736-about-gm-diet-plan.html

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2013

2. piscesmom

piscesmom New IL'ite

Hey

Hi .. is there any other variation in the diet for diabeetic.. i am diabetic and i weigh 85 kgs..
    So i badly want to lose weight but.. i jus wanted to chk this

3. laddukutty

laddukutty New IL'ite

I have followed the GM diet. It really works.. i ve just lost 1kg weight. i am sure i feel too light.my fat in my tummy and aroung my hips are gone.and my shape bcom gud. my tummy get back in to position. i really feeling better afer following this diet. i recommend u too all who r seeking for fast weight loss and shape.

4. aswini

aswini Senior IL'ite

GM diet according to me is for detoxifying the body. You will lose weight with it but to keep it off you need a lifestyle change. You will look slimmer obviously because you are not eating your regular food.Once back to your original food habits, you might gain back all the weight ( exception being you already follow a healthy diet). The GM diet is good for dealing with water retention and can be done once in a while but I dont think its something that would help for permanent weight loss. These are just my thoughts.

5. gowrik

gowrik New IL'ite

this diet works see my post( gm diet works for me)

6. Anamika99

Anamika99 Gold IL'ite

Is anybody doing it? I am on day 3. need to just get positive feedback