How far is SSM school Perungalathur from Perungalathur railway station

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by stdhivya, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

v r planning to shift to chrompet due to my hubby's job.. I choosed play school for my kid is BUDDING MINDS.. my daughter will enter playschool in her 2 yrs 3 months completion... and prekg in SSM in her 3 yrs 3 months completion..

Now my doubt is, i dont know about chrompet.. but i want to shift..

1.Both schools are gooda?? Age is corret for play school and prekg??

2.which area is nearby for both school in chrompet??

3.SSM-- which classes are in Perunguathur??

Really i am confused.. bcz no idea about chrompet.. i hope some one help me soon..

2. JeniFlora

JeniFlora Gold IL'ite

Oovia,

Both the schools are good. I am near radha nagar main road. My kis is going to SSM for LKG.

The age criteria for pre-kg for SSM is 2 years and 1 month to 3 years and 1 month. Normally they will give admission for pre-kg only and after that we have to try for 1st std. Last year, due to their new branch in perungalathur, they gave admission for all the KG classes.

Pre-kg admission will be of two batches, one on june and on sep ie on pooja day. Heard that this year, they will issue application form on august. Contact the school to get more info.

Chrompet branch is having classes from 3rd. Up to 2nd std, kid has to go to perungalathur.

They are taking care of the kid very well in the bus. You can directly put her in SSM for pre-kg once she completes 2 years 3 months.

SSM school website is having the transport chart. You can check the bus boarding point and search for a house near by.

3. JeniFlora

JeniFlora Gold IL'ite

Term fees is 10500 and 4 terms per year.

20,000 refundable deposit at the time of admission.

For pre-KG, kid has to go to perungalathur. They wont ask adress proof. But we have tell them the boarding point.

Before may, I was in kodambakkam. I gave kodambakkam adress only. But told them, I will shift to chrompet. I gave one boarding point entry which I thought i will move. After I have shifted, I gave change of address and change of boarding point.

4. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

Thank u so much...but i feel its too early for pre kg 2 yrs 3 months... are they accept kid for pre kg at 3 yrs 3 months??? how long between chrompet to perungulathur???

5. JeniFlora

JeniFlora Gold IL'ite

SSM wont allow to join pre-kg. They are very strict with the age limit.

It is taking 40 mins time if going in the school bus.

6. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

ok... pls tell me, is any other best CBSE school in chrompet??

7. JeniFlora

JeniFlora Gold IL'ite

Ooviya,

Replied in thread "Play school in Chrompet "

8. gbraja4u

gbraja4u New IL'ite

Today i called SSM chrompet regarding pre-kg 2013-2014 admission, they said admission forms will be issues bu 1st week of september.

9. seeabitha

seeabitha Bronze IL'ite

Hi Friends,

gbraja4u,Could you please tell me ur son/daughter age.?Also did u called the number mentioned in SSM site.I got |"number not in use"

JeniFlora,

Since u told me Your kids are studying in SSM i am putting this question to you.
    Like most of all, i want a school for my child which focus in extra activities apart from academics.
    So when i read abt SSM thread, i thought it also fits my condition
    Yesterday one of my husband friend (who lives in chrompet for 25 years and alumini of SSM )told that it is highly academic oriented i.e he says that they will not even allow the children to play one month before exam .But healso said that he passed out by 2000 (12th)andit wouldhave been changed

Can you give some input on this please?

10. gbraja4u

gbraja4u New IL'ite

the number is 044-22731330.