1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

how easy are the second marriages?

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by daffny, Jan 22, 2012.

1. tweetymee

tweetymee Junior IL'ite

Hi daffny,

I really appreciate your thinking in getting your cousin married again. I wish you and pray that ur cousin gets married to a good person.
    What you have told about her makes me think that she is a very simple and honest girl. You need to make her happy by doing things she likes or take her out for movie or restaurant. It's not her fault her marriage failed, certain things are not in our hands.
    Hope she enjoys life atleast for her daughter and that will lead to better things.

2 people like this.
  2. teacher

teacher Platinum IL'ite

Daffny,
    Is it possible to find some profesional help for her-esply if she is withdrawing even more than before? Sometimes a nudge from an outsider helps...you will be the best judge of that.

1 person likes this.
  3. sbehl

sbehl Bronze IL'ite

Hi Daffny,

1st of all i feel very happy for the girl (UR Cousion) s she has a cousion like you, dont worry God will definately help her . if god give us pain it means god know we have the capacity to face these problums & god has decide something better for us ( Means bhagwan ne hamare liye kuch na kuch aacha jarur soocha hota ha, bus bhagwan hume kuch dukh de kar boht jeyada sukh deta ha)

I wish ur cousion find a good husband who can able to understand her feelings . Good luck to ur cousion.

1 person likes this.
  4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Tugga,

You have put your point across the table, and i feel you should contain it to one thread the one you started and not continuously try to rib anyone..

Let us not be childish..

5. Tugga

Tugga Silver IL'ite

[QUOTEDear Tugga,

You have put your point across the table, and i feel you should contain it to one thread the one you started and not continuously try to rib anyone..

Let us not be childish..][/QUOTE]

Thanks for the note.. Accepted...

1 person likes this.
  6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

daffny,

i don't know if you have heard /read this story. hanuman never knew his strength.he was made to realise his inner strength.

never under estimate your cousin. she may look timid, but it was she who has taken the step forward and divorced. i am sure there would have been a lot of support from people around her, but ultimately, she had the courage to take that final step.

just because she is hurt, you don't need to treat her like glass. be normal around her, ask her for ideas, involve her in things around. it is boosting her confidence.

coming to second marriages, it is difficult but not impossible. it is happening in india, and i know a few second marriages that happened.

at the same time, i know somebody personally. he is 40, well educated, has a decent income. no parents. he is not getting alliances , it is his first marriage. and he tells me sometimes i get in touch with divorcees with /without kids, even they have more expectations. he had visited a lady who is 35 with a 12 year old kid who had advertised in a matrimonial site, and they said they will inform later..the lady's father conveyed that you do not match her expectations..

so there is two sides of the coin.

and i know another girl who divorced within a few months, who with the support of her family has risen beyond imaginable levels in the corporate world..she is a dare devil who says she does not need to marry again to feel fulfilled as a person. she is happy..

all the best to you and your cousin.

1 person likes this.
  7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

noted and appreciated..

1 person likes this.
  8. daffny

daffny Silver IL'ite

thank you shanvy, I also hope we behave overprotective to her. we should also change. even after these many yrs we are not able to accept her divorce. we are not able to enjoy any function with her. we feel sad for her and make her feel bad too. still she is in the village where divorce impact is so bad. each and every day somebody expresses it in some way and remind her and us all bad happenings in her life. so we cannot forget that and move forward. this is why mainly we planned for second marraige. that also doesn't seem to be working out.

marriage is not the end of life. but still when it comes to practical life it really hurts too much. i dont know how the divorce rate is increasing still.

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Daffny,

As long as you keep your try to be over protective, she is going to be worried about hurting any of your feelings even if she wants to do something on her own.

you need to take it in stride and move forwards, and encouraging her to move forward. you poke a infected wound everyday you are exposing it to become more deep instead of healing.

i definitely understand what you mean, but the environment does not bode for a emotional happy surrounding.

get her out of the village either in the pretext of a job or school for the kid.

10. daffny

daffny Silver IL'ite

the problem in changing the place is, nobody is there in her family now to accompany her if she shifts to any metro for job. managing a small kid and job in a city for a young lady alone is possible?