1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How Do You React To Such Ppl Who Care More About Appearance

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by C00lhoney, Sep 26, 2017.

1. venlax

venlax Silver IL'ite

Just a criticism had paved way for so many comments & suggestions.
    Dear Coolhoney ,It is very difficult to reduce flesh around stomach. But unfortunately it is somewhat very bad for health.U can consult a good Yoga teacher & start doing yoga based on ur health conditions.Fast Walking is a simple remedy at no cost.Just moving ur upper body both ways putting both hands at the waist ,raising ur both legs up while resting in bed , just laugh loudly & thereby spending calories ,playing with kids (hide & seek like that ) ,so many ways are there. You are the master of ur physique & take decisions not just because others say something.But never go for artificial slimming. First remove the worry from ur mind & also ignore others looks & words.If u are kind & loving the entire world will fall at ur feet.

Another positive affirmative suggestion : Three times in a day 1.while u get up 2.anytime during daytime 3. Most important night while u are about to sleep (half sleep) , make a positive affirmation that ur weight esp. belly is going to reduce , say it loudly three times first & then in mind .Mind power is the greatest one.U can say this affirmation any no of times u can.This applies to all positive goals.But one at a time. I had tried it in some cases & succeeded. In some cases failed as i want to yield to God's verdict & hence do it without conviction.
    " The woods are lovely,dark & deep but i have promises to keep & miles to go before i sleep."

2. Deborah

Deborah Gold IL'ite

How do I react to such people ?
    I say - Thank you so much . You think so much about me.I will definitely take your advise into consideration . By the way, is everything fine between you and your husband ? No it's just that you are noticing other men , so I thought I should ask. Anyways , take care.

Just kidding. You should say - Thank you but it's a personal matter.