1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How do u say no?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Huma, May 17, 2007.

1. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

hi everybody

how do u say no when somebody ask for something ( a favour, help with kid , doing the errands etc......)without feeling guilty?

being too much helpful isnt good because they took u for a doormat. that's my humble opinion.

bye

2. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Huma,

It is littlebit sensitive issue only.When it is some one new we don't bother about the end ....if it is close one ,again we have to handle it smoothly only..

Better express them that your situation is help less than hiding the truth, sure a good one should understand.If not don't worry it shows their attitude.

Actually some 2 days back when i was returning home from walking, a lady asked for cell phone to make a call. Though i had, i just said no no i don't have and left the place.

I felt littlebit about her.If i were in that situation all,but that was just for a while only.

As we are new to this place and we were totally aware of that lady, if she use our mobile, the number will be recorded which might end up in unneccessary issue sometimes, which i want to avaoid totally,at the same time as she was standing in main road with good crowd over there...i was sure if not me, sure she can get help from others.

Regards,
    Usha.