How did you get to know about IndusLadies Site?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Lotus007, Sep 7, 2007.

1. Lotus007

Lotus007 Senior IL'ite

Dear Friends,

Is it not interesting to know how did we come to know about Indusladies. Was this name a part of life few months or years ago?

Who brought you here? It could be that you accidentally happend to lay your hands on this site, it also could be your friend referred you to this site, it can also be that you needed something and you were desparately surfing and you layed your hands on this site?

You could have collected the information and just hopped out. But, What lead you to register yourself? Lets get on to it...........

Zhari, allin1 and (deleted member) like this.

2. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Re: How did you get to know about IndusLadies The Site...

Hi Lotus,
    It is just sheer luck that when I was browsing through Google that I stumbled upon this site and have been hooked on to it ever since. I visit the site at least once a day. I have a habit of loking up new recipes and reading through them, when one one of those seraches I found this 'Vasadeva Kutumbam'.
    But initially I was a guest and when I signed in I used to think of each and every word before posting , but till today I have no one to thank excep the Almighty, for having chanced upon IL, and not to forget Malathy n Jey for making it possible. Words fail when I want to thank them.:-D :-D

1 person likes this.
  3. Lotus007

Lotus007 Senior IL'ite

Hello Janani,

It was very interesting to know how you stumbled on this site.

Well, for a long time when nobody replied, I thought I have sinned and need to run to the nearest abode of God to offer apology.

Anyways, the mystery is solved, with the arrival of Janani my first thread will be blessed, I suppose. :tongue

4. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

hi,
    i get to know IL thro my friend sunikris.

5. raginiprakash

raginiprakash Senior IL'ite

Hi!

I came to know abt IL through my very good friend who had read an article about IL in The Hindu.

I can't thank her enough for suggesting me to take a look at the site!!:mrgreen:

Ragini.

6. vmur

vmur Silver IL'ite

I used to browse IndiaTastes.com for South Indian recipes. Somebody in the forum mentioned about Indusladies and so I wanted to give it a try. I thought it would just be another recipe site, but lo' and behold, I chanced upon a treasurehouse of not just recipes but almost everything under the sun. Once again, thanks to Chith, Malathy and Jey for creating this biggggggggg umbrella that holds all of us together.

7. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I came to know about Indusladies from Google. I was working for the women's website Sitagita.com and my search for other Indian women websites for the purpose of Sitagita , resulted in me becoming a member of Indusladies. I was just a silent viewer at first, browsing only the Chennai forum. But later I started browsing through other forums. Now I am almost always online on Indusladies.

Many many thanks to Malathy and Jey for making this community a success. :thankyou2:.

I love this site a lot....:exactly:

8. slp807

slp807 Bronze IL'ite

I got to know about this site from Eenadu online edition and became addicted to it. If i am in front of the computer most of the time i will be browsing IL.

Thanks to Malathy and her team for making it home for many of us.

9. Shobanag

Shobanag Bronze IL'ite

I came to IL through while browsing through receipes at www.nandyala.org - there was link to IL and one of the first posts I read was to "Indians in Coimbatore" - and since I am from CBE, I responded to a post from a fellow iLite who was looking for friends from my old high school!! We were from the same class!! Needless to say, I am hooked!!

10. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    One day i wanted to know what indian ladies did in US with their H4 visa.While i was searching about this in google i came across this site.It has become a routine to come here and be part of it.
    :) supriya