1. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

How did you come up with your username?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Apr 8, 2007.

1. rathnasai

rathnasai New IL'ite

being a sai devotee so there

2. lifecoachsuren

lifecoachsuren New IL'ite

I am a life coach and hence the username

3. FitIndianFood

FitIndianFood New IL'ite

Hello,
    First of all I am glad to know there is a forum of all outspoken Indian Ladies. And thanks to you people who have given this opportunity to all of us.

Story behind my username,

Now a days we listen so much about people suffering from diseases as deadly as cancer. Every-time I listen such stories I feel sad deep inside me. At the same time I used to feel helpless too, as I was not able to help my community in any way possible. I am nor doctor neither a dietitian. I used to keep reading about cause behind people suffering from all these diseases and I got to know the main reason is food alteration and wrong cooking methods. All our traditional recipes are well balanced and fit for health. Of course it is shocking for many food myth believers.

And here I got the way to help people. I started food blog, where I share traditional food recipes which are yummy and at the same time healthy. and here I came up with name "FIT INDIAN FOOD"

Lets together build healthier generation.

4. jayanthgop

jayanthgop New IL'ite

Hi all,

My name is Jayanthi and my husband's name has Gopal in it, so I came up with this username.

Regards
    J

5. dogra

dogra New IL'ite

I was searching to discuss about relationships.
    i found this site on top of the search engine. as i entered to the website, i found this would be the best to discuss and will get the answers from experts.
    i found some other forum also to discuss , but could't get the replies at the earliest.
    so i thought of this . i hope this would work .

Thanks

6. PurpleDreamzz

PurpleDreamzz New IL'ite

Hi, new here. I just loved this username. I'm a dreamer and positive thinker. Purple is my fave.

kaniths likes this.
  7. PriyankaSangvi

PriyankaSangvi New IL'ite

I used to be a quality Supervisor in private firm long long time ago when the dinosaurs still walked the earth. I was suppose to give a feedback on an assignment to a new joinee who i had never spoken to by then. I was on my way to the loo when I saw her sitting at her cubicle, I thought I'd pass on the small feedback right then and save some time. I went to her said Hi and had just begun to say "Priyanka, maine tumhara delivery report dekha, usme sab theek tha lekin alag alag excel ki jagah" she interrupted me and said "English".. I was like m sorry? She said please speak to me in english. I was pissed off, gave her a hell of a time the next 1 week but later found out she was a UK born who couldnt understand Hindi well.. Well we became friends later but I will never forget that incident.

8. Preekumre

Preekumre New IL'ite

My name Preethi(Pree) and my DH name Kumaresh(Kumre) which turned into PreeKumre

9. Radha99

Radha99 Senior IL'ite

Hi all
    My fav name plus fav numbers

kaniths likes this.
  10. teytey

teytey New IL'ite

H
    Hi, teytey from the Philippines. This is my real nickname. Only few close people call me on this name. So I've decided to use this as username in this group.

kaniths likes this.