How did you come up with your username?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Apr 8, 2007.

1. jayanthgop

jayanthgop New IL'ite

Hi all,

My name is Jayanthi and my husband's name has Gopal in it, so I came up with this username.

Regards
    J

2. dogra

dogra New IL'ite

I was searching to discuss about relationships.
    i found this site on top of the search engine. as i entered to the website, i found this would be the best to discuss and will get the answers from experts.
    i found some other forum also to discuss , but could't get the replies at the earliest.
    so i thought of this . i hope this would work .

Thanks

3. PurpleDreamzz

PurpleDreamzz New IL'ite

Hi, new here. I just loved this username. I'm a dreamer and positive thinker. Purple is my fave.

kaniths likes this.
  4. PriyankaSangvi

PriyankaSangvi New IL'ite

I used to be a quality Supervisor in private firm long long time ago when the dinosaurs still walked the earth. I was suppose to give a feedback on an assignment to a new joinee who i had never spoken to by then. I was on my way to the loo when I saw her sitting at her cubicle, I thought I'd pass on the small feedback right then and save some time. I went to her said Hi and had just begun to say "Priyanka, maine tumhara delivery report dekha, usme sab theek tha lekin alag alag excel ki jagah" she interrupted me and said "English".. I was like m sorry? She said please speak to me in english. I was pissed off, gave her a hell of a time the next 1 week but later found out she was a UK born who couldnt understand Hindi well.. Well we became friends later but I will never forget that incident.

5. Preekumre

Preekumre New IL'ite

My name Preethi(Pree) and my DH name Kumaresh(Kumre) which turned into PreeKumre

6. Radha99

Radha99 Senior IL'ite

Hi all
    My fav name plus fav numbers

kaniths likes this.
  7. teytey

teytey New IL'ite

H
    Hi, teytey from the Philippines. This is my real nickname. Only few close people call me on this name. So I've decided to use this as username in this group.

kaniths likes this.
  8. NavyaVN

NavyaVN New IL'ite

tried then got to keep the password with my all time letters .It worked

9. HHj

HHj Bronze IL'ite

These r initials of mine and my son nd my daughter's

kaniths likes this.
  10. kkum

kkum New IL'ite

kkum means dream in Korean. I've always had nightmares all my life. I don't remember a time when I never had any. I do occasionally have some good dreams too. This may sound irrational, but I've started seeing my life as constant nightmares with that occasional beautiful dream that is worth fighting for. My chosen alias for social media is not available here, so I went with Dream. Korean, because I just stumbled upon a beautiful korean duet called Dream that I am totally in love with, and another korean song about dreams is such a delicious melody, so, kkum.