How did you come up with your username?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Sribhavig

Sribhavig New IL'ite

I am came with my regular name as usual which becomes easier for any one to remember. But unfortunately that did not work due to some reason. This is a combination of our family.

2. RADHADEEPAK

RADHADEEPAK New IL'ite

Hi friends
    My username is a combination of my name Radha followed by my husbands name Deepak. Boring I know and not very inventive but it was the first thing that popped into my head.

Anyways glad to be in touch with the sisterhood..!

3. sharanu

sharanu New IL'ite

very simple i put my name as id. i think there is no suspense in my id. unfortunately there is no story.:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

4. zunni

zunni New IL'ite

Zunni is my Nick name

5. UMASAVI

UMASAVI New IL'ite

Hi,

We are friends from quite some time about 20 years. We had our own lives, but again we met and came up with a lyke minded thought. We came with this name.

Regards,

uma / savitha

6. FeelingsRSPuram

FeelingsRSPuram New IL'ite

I own a boutique in RS Puram in the name of Feelings Boutique. The boutique is running successfully for the part 15 years. We have a wide variety of collections of readymades, unstitched salwar kameez materials, variety of cotton sarees, leggings, and inner wears. We do also offer designing and stitching for ladies and hand embroidery. So I chose to using my boutique's name as ID.

7. Bhav21

Bhav21 New IL'ite

Hi every one. I'm new to indusladies. My user name is Bhav21 the reason I picked this user name is coz my name is bhavana and by birthday is 21st feb

8. AnnRose20

AnnRose20 New IL'ite

after reading all the post I feel like I should change mine to something creative :D. I am new to IL and very excited to read the threads!

9. LousyBoy

LousyBoy New IL'ite

Though being a male. Have always been lazy and loved to stay at home. Just thought to have a login name similar to me.

10. Miraclemamma

Miraclemamma New IL'ite

Hi,
    I have been reading the posts here for long but this is the first time I signed up to join. My name is the summary of my life up till now. It's not less than a miracle to have my baby here in my arms. This site has been amazing, giving hopes even in the darkest hour.