How can I start a new thread?

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by Induslady, Jan 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

I am Mehana from California, I found this site in google search and I am happy to be a part of a registered member in Indusladies.com. Please can any one help me how can i start posting a new thread or any one from California, stay at home mom in h4 visa?. Kindly post some opportunities in Southern California for h4 candidate.

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Mehana
    Please step into here http://www.indusladies.com/forums/faqs/1320-how-can-i-start-new.html to know how to start a new thread.
    If you wish to know what H4 visa holder mom's in california doint browse through Indians in Southeast - IndusLadies do interact with members so that you can make friends with them.

3. rayhaan

rayhaan Bronze IL'ite

hi,

I've started a thread by name "When you are deeply hurt" but it is put in a wrong place, it is posted under crafts section. Can you please help me put it under the right topic... I'm new to indusladies and tried it for the first time but ended up in a wrong place...

Luv,
    Rayhaan

4. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hi rayhaan,

The mods in that forum will move it.

You can always report that thread/post by clicking [​IMG] symbol at the top right of that post..and leave the comments as to move it or delete duplicate etc.
    I have reported your thread for now :)

Hope this helps

5. Sarisoftech

Sarisoftech New IL'ite

Re: Gem show

Hi to all,
    Iam living in Irvine,CA.I heared that international gem show is coming to CA.I want to know how it will be? Iam new to the place,anyone gone previous to gem shows like this?can we get real coral,rubys,pearls there?How much they costs?.so can anyone give informaiton about these shows?
    Thank You All,
    Saritha

6. Sarisoftech

Sarisoftech New IL'ite

Can you tell us how 2 start a new thread,im unable see the post a thread when clicking new thread, If you can give us a little more detail, we can troubleshoot.

7. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Sarisoftech
    Please go through this http://www.indusladies.com/forums/faqs/1470-faq-index.html it will help you to know how to use this site.

8. manjoshi

manjoshi New IL'ite

New thread trouble

Hi,

I posted my very first thread on Saturday evening (EST). I had put a link of my henna deisgns. May be it went into spam. The link is to another website hosting the pictures. Is there anything I can do to help it display?

New thread name: Henna - mehendi by Manasi
    (the thread name is approximate, since I cannot remember it word to word. Hope this doesn't hinder anything!)

Thanks a bunch!

Manasi

9. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Re: New thread trouble

Hi Manasi,

Welcome !!

Since Forum Etiquette & Guidelines doesn't permit external links, your thread could have got moderated.

Have you just posted the link..or have put the pictures ?
    If possible why not start another thread with just the pictures (without the link):).

Anyways the moderators of that subforum where you posted it will look into it.

Bye

Last edited: Dec 6, 2010
  10. manjoshi

manjoshi New IL'ite

Re: New thread trouble

Thanks Saraswathi! Yes, my post/thread got moderated. I saw it on IL this morning. I guess things are a little different here...for good.

~Manasi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.