How can I post a response?

Discussion in 'Site Help & FAQs' started by IL_Admin, Jul 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

In order to post a response, you need to be a registered member and you should be logged in. If you haven’t registered yet, you can do so by clicking here.

Please follow the below steps to post a response in an existing discussion thread.

1. Click " Post Reply" button that you see at the top and bottom of a thread.

post reply.JPG

2. Once you click on the "Post Reply" button, a "Post Reply" page will open. There you can enter a "Title" (optional) and type in your reply in the "Message" box. Then at the end of the message box, click on "Submit Reply" button to post your response.

post reply2.JPG

Refer this if you want to start a new discussion thread. But please search to know if the topic is already discussed. That way you can review and continue the discussion, if required.

Still need help? Please click on the "Post Reply" button on the bottom left and ask your query. Thanks.

2. krish0808

krish0808 New IL'ite

Hi,

I m Krishna Kumar, I am new to IL. I am not able to start any new Posts. Kindly help me out in this..

Thanks in advance

3. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Krishna

Then how could you post here????? I remember your post in New members area too which I have welcomed you.

In case if you are not able to see your post after posting it, then you have added some personal information or have added some external links which have got moderated. If non of these things is added then do let us know where did you post, what exactly is happening while posting your post.

4. RiddhimaT

RiddhimaT Platinum IL'ite

Dear IL'ites,

Please see our help section on how to post a reply. How do I post a reply?.

I am closing this thread as all our help section is moved to the new location here - Knowledge Base. If you didn't find answers to what you were looking for there, please click "contact support" link on the right of the page and we will respond promptly.

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.