How Can I Get Thiruchendur Murugan Vibuthi Prasad? Pls Help..

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by Sweety82, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

Hello all,
    Iam vehemently in need for thiruchendur lord Murugan panneer ilai vibuthi prasadam to be delivered at doorstep. Iam not currently in a position to visit the temple. So do any of you know how to get it online. Or if I make an online donation in the temple website, will I receive their prasadam. Any of you have any idea or experience in receiving it. I don't believe in third party websites promising to deliver it. Iam looking for the original temple website but no info is given on this on the website. Can anybody help Pls? Thank you so much.

2. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

I am not familiar with what you want.... However,

Try yourmaninindiadotcom concierge service. For a fee, they'd do the legwork, and get it done.
    You may also try other such services, one of which calls itself taskseverydaydotcom.

Added later: email this shop < they claim they can ship to forin countries>
    Sankar Stall
    No.1 Sannathi Street, Tiruchendur,
    Tuticorin-628215.
    PhoneNo: 04639 245798,+91 94420 52173 ,+91 94865 52144,
    E-Mail: sankarstallinthiruchendur@gmail.com

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
  3. venlax

venlax Silver IL'ite

hi,
    I have one address in our diary.but we have neither approached nor gone to Tiruchendur for a long time. u can try this. usually they will be prompt.
    Kavirayar V.Sethuraman
    Sthalathar
    Subramanya Swami Temple
    27/83, South New st,Tiruchendur 628215
    ph:04639 -245250
    cell :9443436418
    u can call 7 get the details.

" The woods are lovely ,dark & deep but i have promises to keep & miles to go before i sleep"

teenulahari, Thyagarajan and Sweety82 like this.
  4. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

Thanks you @Nonya I know this place supplies, but I don't know whether they are supplying vibuthi Prasad. They are doing vibuthi business. Anyway I have this to enquire. Thanks you

Thyagarajan likes this.
  5. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

Thanks you v. Much @venlax kind of you. Yes I will enquire abt this and update.

6. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

Dear @venlax , thank you very much for your kind help. We contacted the person and he told us that he will send vibuthi Prasad to us. I once again thank you and the other person

7. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

This temple is under Tamil Nadu Hindu temples governance act for its maintenance and temple activities. For requirement of your kind, a message directly to temple authorities would cause and fulfil your desire with genuine Prasad. Beware of fakes. Thiruchendhurilay vale aadummmmm.....
    Thank you. A moment with Lord 'cause of your above message.

teenulahari likes this.
  8. venlax

venlax Silver IL'ite

9. venlax

venlax Silver IL'ite

Our entire family is by God's Grace religious minded. I always like helping others. As i can't do physical help to others by moving out due to my age & other constraints ,God had showed me a way through this forum to play the role of the squirrel in building the Sethu bridge @ Dhanuskoti for Swamy Rama to cross the ocean to go to Srilanka to fight with Ravana.(i mean doing small helps) . I feel happy to do it.May Lord Muruga , god for Energy,Youthfulness, fulfilling the dream of new house, removal of obstacles in the process etc. bless u & ur family members !
    "The woods are lovely,dark & deep but i have promises to keep & miles to go before i sleep"

Thyagarajan, dc24 and Sweety82 like this.
  10. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

Actually I prayed thiruchendur lord murugan for my health issues because I couldn't come to temple till this year end. So I was vehemently searching to get vibuthi Prasad and because of your timely help it has become a reality. I thank you very much for that and thank you for the wishes. :)