1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How can I get shiny hair?

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by radhikashinde91, Jul 22, 2014.

1. kiransarma

kiransarma New IL'ite

Hot oil treatment works.Give it a try

2. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

Mine is not home made but I am replying in the hope that it will help you. I had very brittle hair which broke and lost it's shine. This occurred after I had post operation radiotherapy. My hairdresser suggested that I buy Pro Naturals Hair Repair System, I did, and after several months using it my hair is now shiny, no longer breaking. I noticed that there is a new page on their website named "Advice" and the other thing I know is that they sell to quite a few countries so you will need to search for India if you wish to purchase.

3. momsky

momsky Gold IL'ite

100% boar bristle brush will make your hair extra shiny in conjunction to good hair care routine

4. Stephanie08

Stephanie08 Bronze IL'ite

Hair serum really works well in hair but it sounds expensive. Try natural alternatives like coconut milk, coconut oil, avocado and egg. You can find good hair mask recipe on many sites and try it at home.

5. shrivni

shrivni Silver IL'ite

Apply Coconut Oil . . .use mild shampoos. Even if you use mild shampoo's, dilute it well before applying in hair. Hair serum is good.

Do hair spa!