1. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

How Can A New User Post A Message

Discussion in 'Site Help & FAQs' started by skalluri, Nov 1, 2018.

1. skalluri

skalluri Gold IL'ite

Hello,

My friend registered in this site and wants to post a message, but saw the message " insufficient privileges to post the message"

When can he start posting? what are the requirements she needs to met.

thanks,
    SK.

vjan29 likes this.

2. startinganew

startinganew Gold IL'ite

Hi, I am also a new user and am seeing the same error message: "You have insufficient privileges to post here.

Admins, could you please help me check what the issue might be? Thank you very much.

3. skalluri

skalluri Gold IL'ite

dear
    Hi , did you resolve this issue. how are you posting new threads.. what is the criteria we have to meet to post new threads, my friend is looking for it.

4. Vanani

Vanani New IL'ite

I think you should be reply to at least 10 posts before you can create your own post. I am new too and am unable to post as yet.

5. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:
    @skalluri
    @startinganew
    @Vanani
    See at the foot of the homepage highlighted in purple right corner.
    Under category “indusladies. Com” choose the heading which probably matches with your query regarding posting message, thread and terms and conditions etc.

2. A Click on selected heading would take you to page of detailed particulars that would make you more familiar with IL. There are FAQs perusal of which might clear one’s doubts, apprehensions and generally self explanatory.

3. Posting threads in SOME SECTIONS ARE prohibited by IL authorities for members who had declared already themselves to be “male”.

4. For seeking more clarifications, you can use inbox facility available on the IL website HOME PAGE; address your specific query to <IL_Admin> .

They would reply you via your inbox in IL website itself.

Wish you all more enhanced experience of life in a wider spectrum that covers almost all subjects in IL IRRESPECTIVE of the geography you are in.
    Thanks and Regards.

God - let all Stay Blessed.