1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How addicted to indusladies.com are u ?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by achutty, Oct 5, 2009.

1. achutty

achutty New IL'ite

From the day I came across this site, I have felt as though I have virtual friend, many other friends to share my ideas, thoughts, concerns and anything I wanted to say. This is a place where we can open up our mind, just let go the feelings be it about daily life situation, kids, family, my creativity, food and health, so on. I have to be honest I log in atleast once to this site every single day possibly.

Can you share your thoughts and ideas if any to keep this friendly site live long and for ever.. :party

Come on let us all celebrate for being an IndusILiteee.:cheers

with regards
    achutty
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/members/achutty.html

2. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Cent percent right, this has made me an addict or say ILholic. But I never want to take rehabilitation for the same because this is such a wonderful site where I have gained a lot of knowledge not only in one field but in many. I also got so many friends with whom I can chit chat daily and make my day an interesting one, the blog space given is another blessing where we can share our thoughts and experiences with fellow ILs. But the best thing about IL is you never have to be afraid of abusive posts or comments or anything , sincere and great moderators and admin will take care to nip such users in the bud itself. Overall it’s such a wonderful virtual place and I doubt we can find a better place here in net.

3. ayyan

ayyan New IL'ite

Dear Achutty,
    Being an IL member is interesting…
    Even if I don’t know the person who is responding to me, I can see a face of him or her from their words. The power of words is really great, it can make us happy, it can make us upset, it can give us hope; it can give us happiness and sorrows.
    It can guide someone through a good way and it can guide someone through a bad way also.
    When I am reading the posts, blogs and comments of each of the members here, one face and features appear in my mind without knowing my conscious mind. That depends on his or her words and the way they look into the matter discussing and how they described themselves in their profile.
    It varies from person to person. Once it is been created in mind without the knowledge of my conscious mind, that never changes unless if I am able to see that person in reality outside this virtual world. Until then it remains same.
    I can see everybody and I know the mindset of everybody and if I am not able to come and sit here at least once in a day ,I feel heart paining and I realized that this virtual world is not much away from our real world.

Ayyan

4. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Dear Achutty
    I am here everyday and as many times as I can. The PC is never off most of the days. I have reached a point where I get neck pains and extremely tired eyes sitting infront of this but I still continue to do so. IL is a great place. Lots to learn and share. So many many skilled people exhibiting their talents. This seems like a nice platform for everyone to share their works and seek opinion.

5. chithradhamo

chithradhamo New IL'ite

Dear Achutty Ofcourse this a big platform where we meet so many people of varied intrests . lots ot learn and share. I am happy i joined IL. It is really wonderful place.we dont see the faces of persons with whom we are in contact. but that dosent bother us . we know peopel are there with whom we can share our intrests our short comings etc. there are friend to guide us.

6. sundaribhaskar

sundaribhaskar Bronze IL'ite

hi,

yes i too have become addicted to IL especially chitvish forum and my PC is on most of the time. I love reading all post rather than me wiritng...:)

love

Sundari bhaskar

7. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

8. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

With the no.of posts on my profile...you can guess as well how addicted i am to IL ..hehehe

this is really a good forum, i learnt alot about poojas, slokas and procedures etc..and best part is...the hobbies forum always kept me feeling I can do more...i can develop my creative skills....

i did come across diff. other forums but the quality of the content posted on this forum is way faaar much better than what i found on other forums...IL indeed is a valuable community

9. chidambaripanyam

chidambaripanyam Senior IL'ite

You are cent per cent right. I am totally addicted to Indus ladies. You can imagine by looking at how many times i log on into this site per day. Indus ladies is a guide,friend everything in my life after registering in this site to me .Now also i am giving my comments at mid night. i.e 1.15am. So you can imagine how much i am addicted to this.

Daily i follow chitvish madam recipes and spirituality forums without fail. If time permits i will go thro other forums.

It is a very helpfull site for ladies who are staying away from their hometown or families.I pray God this site should always continue and grow further till end of my life.
    I cannot imagine a day without IL.

10. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Achutty,

My interaction with IL has gone beyond the virutal network. I talk to people around me, gather information for my friends here.

when i am out, checking things, be it hospitals, schools, realestate, i keep storing the information for later.

i only hope it does not become an obsession with me.