1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Horror Story : I Am Waiting For You....

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sumalynux, Feb 3, 2018.

1. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Happened to whom?

2. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Deepika’s car hit Hemanth ? :thinking:

sumalynux likes this.
  3. VinuthaS

VinuthaS Silver IL'ite

Was it one sided love from Hemanth looking at how Deepika gels with sarika, or that wife of Aryans friend betrayed Hemanth and hence he committed suicide ... could be anything smart writing , keeping your readers guessing :beer-toast1::icon_pc: looking for more ...

shravs3 and sumalynux like this.
  4. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

OMG..What did Deepika do?? I too agree with you @VinuthaS ..I too think in same lines..will wait until author reveals the secret !

VinuthaS and sumalynux like this.
  5. sumalynux

Aryan and Deepika started screaming....

Suchitra and her husband who was in downstairs room heard the scream and came to Aryans bedroom.

They were shocked and scared to see a young mud clad girl with scary eyes laughing and Aryan was on ground. Aryan's dad shouted stop it and went near Aryan to lift him up. Aryan's dad was thrown out of room and room got locked.

Suchitra immediately ran to pooja room and got Hanuman's idol and holy water. Aryan's parents tried opening the door but they could not open. They immediately ran to backyard of house and got to 1st floor through a ladder. Suchitra opened the windows and threw water on Ghost. The ghost was taken aback and whined when holy water fell on it. It vanished next moment..

Deepika helped Aryan get up and opened the balcony for Aryan's parents to come in.

"Oh my god, my legs are still shaking.. I can only imagine how much you suffered when i dint believe about ghost" said Aryan

"Thank god suchitra got Hanuman's idol and we were able to throw holy water on it. Moment i was thrown out of room i went blank. Good suchitra, for your timely act" said Aryans dad

"I remember Deepika telling it dint come near when she kept Hanuman chalisa book so got idol and holy water. Deepika you had kept Book right ? What happened ? How did it attack in-spite of the book" asked Suchitra

"Oh sorry aunty, Hanuman chalisa book is in bag. I dint unpack it.. After hotel incident i always kept it with me. That's why we never faced any issues i think. With jet lag and meeting you people i totally forgot and this happened" said Deepika with guilt

"Its ok don't feel bad, gods grace nothing happened. We can't take it lightly anymore. Every second we cant keep book or idol with us. Lets find out about Sarika tomorrow. I will call my friend who had referred USA shastri. She might suggest about contact of any other people here who can perform pooja to put an end to this..." said Suchitra.

"Ok aunty will call up mom and tell what happened" Said Deepika

"No need ma, its 3am. Why wake them now and give tension. We will go morning to Hyderabad as planned. We can talk to Lakshmi's uncle and other Neighbor's of Hemanth's family and try to find where they are now.. If we find out Hemanth's family we will get clarity..
    Now you people get some sleep" said Aryans dad walking out of their room...

"Take this idol keep it next to you.. Sleep peacefully". said Aryans moms giving the idol to Deepika.

Next day

Deepika's parents arrived at 7am in a suv.. They had got Poori potato curry for breakfast and some fruits and snacks for journey. Everybody finished breakfast had coffee and started home by 8.30am.

6. Vedhavalli

Vedhavalli Platinum IL'ite

I think the ghost is following for the food too :wink: poori

7. Greenbay

Greenbay Gold IL'ite

@sumalynux has a nice easy flowing style with delicious food sprinkled in between this horror saga to make readers to look forward to those mentions:clapclap:
    Style reminded me of a movie in Kannada called Na Ninna Bidalare starring Anant Nag and Lakshmi. Movie was a horror movie but there was nice humor too :)

Great going Suma.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    sumalynux likes this.
  8. sumalynux

Ha ha ha.

Poori potato curry, idli vada sambar, pongal, upma, chapati, dosa, even pulao(called bhath) is common breakfast in bangalore..

Last time I had her parents get idli n pongal so this time poori :tonguewink:

I don't know if ghost is following for food but I am satisfying my taste buds with atleast writing about it.:tongueclosed:. (On diet)

Bhoonzee and Vedhavalli like this.
  9. sumalynux

Thank u so much.

Yes that was one good horror movie with a twist. I love Anantnag super acting.

I observed in many stories, authors explain the house, dressing, food, mood of characters n stuff. Trying to incorporate so users can imagine the story.. ☺️